CRUSHER NEW NATIONAL LEADER

Page  <1 45678 9>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 3:29pm
taurangatroutmaster View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Fishy11 I have been tempted to bring up Epstein island etc but thought it would probably get me banned again
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 3:32pm
Platinum
Platinum

Definitely part of a bigger plan to disarm the people. Iicensed shooters with semi autos were never an issue. it's the criminals that are the issue and they won't hand their guns back. Most don't have licences and have illegal modifications to their guns anyway. How long til we are not allowed guns at all
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 3:38pm
feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The gun grab certainly didn't make NZ safer, it in my opinion is the thin edge of the wedge to remove firearms from the wider community.

Has anyone noticed that, during all the busts where firearms (AR's etc) have been seized that no one has been chucked in the slammer for having them.

What's the go there.

Cheers
The only bar to frequent is the Kawhia Bar
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 3:50pm
Fish Addict View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Another interesting read:
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 4:10pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Another good read Fish Addict.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishb8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 4:35pm
Fishb8 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Informed Thinking...by whom?
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Hook-it Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 5:10pm
Hook-it View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by feeder feeder wrote:

The gun grab certainly didn't make NZ safer, it in my opinion is the thin edge of the wedge to remove firearms from the wider community.

Has anyone noticed that, during all the busts where firearms (AR's etc) have been seized that no one has been chucked in the slammer for having them.

What's the go there.

Cheers

Yes Feeder it is / was all about disarming the populace. The whole fiasco was a massive fail. Jacinda wants total control of our lives, she is doing very well at it; (MUST OF LEARN'T SOME POINTERS FROM THE COMMO'S / CHINA. ) 
So many guns, they tried to target, went underground. But why even target them. The blame of what happened (Christchurch) lies firmly at the feet of the police, not the licence gun holders. Gangs like the dick head Mongrel Mob / Black power were quick to say the Govt would never get the ones they held. Raid all gang headquarters  again in a few months there will be just as many. Good old Joe public, the 'honest one's', lose out again .

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Alan L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 6:10pm
Alan L View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The estimate from the Firearms contingent reckon they got about 30%. 70% still out there. And the 30% they got were never going to be a problem. It was a typical Jacinda publicity stunt really. All show and no tangible result. Now about 70% of NZ firearm holders are criminals.
And it made no difference to the people that really were the problem. And as Hook-it says - the real fault lay with the Police - their vetting was found to be majorly deficient.
I have a gun license. Had one since 16 - and still have the gun I bought then. Been thru the whole scheme. Last renewal for my 'lifetime' license, the cop asked if he could take the serial numbers. I said yes - and then gave him a serve. Told him he already had them - years ago - before I had to have a personal gun license. It was the Police that wanted to change from registering firearms to registering people.  Then when I renewed they noted I had not registered a recent change of address - big black mark on my record according to the Arms Control officer. FFS. I had changed addresses 3 times in 3 yrs. But I am the crook - was to be noted on my Firearms file.
Meantime the gangs do what gangs do.
EDIT - it won't be 70% of gun owners - but 70% of those that were supposed to comply - held newly illicit firearms.
Alan
Legasea Legend member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 6:21pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

You just get the feeling your life would be a lot easier if you were just a c@$t, a blight on society. And actually stopped being decent huh.

Saw a few obvious ones out and about today and wondered how much tax is wasted on them.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Big -Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 6:53pm
Big -Dave View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

It is no secret that there are agendas at work behind the scenes, almost anywhere you look the whistle blowers are starting to step forward.
What has happened to monsanto and their quest to control the food supply of the world?
Bills passed on the quiet in Parliament while we were all hiding in our homes as dutiful citizens (I think this was necessary)

It all paints a fairly depressing picture, and it's easy to fling our hands in the air and say what can we do, resistance is futile...

Education on what is really going on, is a must, seek the truth and answers..when you hear something said that is a bit out there, do your own research and find out..
you can't fix an idiot with duct tape, but it does muffle them for a while...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote brmbrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 7:02pm
brmbrm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:

NZCPR are a pretty right wing group - further to the right than ACT.  So take what they say with a pinch (or more) or salt, and a healthy dose of scpeticism.  

Oh, and anti-Treaty, if that bothers you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 7:29pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Why is this not buried down in the Political forum??
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 7:40pm
Platinum
Platinum

Educating what's really going on is the key but most people truely believe the gov is legit and there to help and would never do anything bad. most people have no interest in doing any research themselves and expect all the answers to be handed to them along with irrefutable evidence. If you do research yourself you will start to see patterns and things that fit together. But most people will never get there because they blindly trust the gov and everything that is presented to them through the mainstream media. Once u start to see it there's patterns, symbolism, hidden messages etc everywhere you look
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 7:44pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by brmbrm brmbrm wrote:

Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:

NZCPR are a pretty right wing group - further to the right than ACT.  So take what they say with a pinch (or more) or salt, and a healthy dose of scpeticism.  

Oh, and anti-Treaty, if that bothers you.

Act are only right wing in the sense they are to the right of Labour who have gone far to the left to the point of basically pushing Marxism as a mainstream thing in NZ. National are centrist left at best, and that's a stretch. 
Look at Seymours end of life bill for instance, that's not a traditional conservative type position, neither are his views on gay marriage.
Act are far more centrist libertarian live and let live type of thing if anything.
Just because someone is even slightly to the right of the mainstream loonie lefty b.s that is being pushed does not make them "far right" "racist"or a "nazi".
The right in NZ, the U.S, U.K etc has gone far more towards the centre in the last 50 years than the left has. The mainstream left in the western world  meanwhile has gone further and further towards Marxism and communism than ever before.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 8:23pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I don’t know if labour is too far left or act is too far right. fish addict that group is nasty .
No party gets it right all the time...even most the time. We vote for what effects us personally. We all have a strong sense of right and wrong generally nz.  The environment needs protecting at all costs if not we die so thats a give in. From there it’s just greed and control. Who cares blah blah. As long as we get to live and the natural world around us...comments Sponsored by squealing Pig Sav and a surprisingly bad caramel flavoured reisling ...

The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 9:55pm
Fish Addict View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Reel Deal Reel Deal wrote:

... fish addict that group is nasty ...

Nasty wouldn't be my my choice of words.  I appreciate that some sectors of the community may see it as too close to the bone though.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 9:56pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The Left has generally gone too far radical. Using various means, well various I mean all means to attack perceived white male patriarchy.

Using cards like gender, race, the LGBT community, media and educational centres to launch their badly misguided marxist thinking. Anyone who feels "oppressed" by the white power hungry man.

I would laugh if people actually did not believe the crap.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 10:11pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by taurangatroutmaster taurangatroutmaster wrote:

I'm not stirring the pot at all. I firmly believe what I say. Others on here have backed up alot of what I've said. I know you don't see it smudge but I'm actually trying to help people and open there eyes to what's really going on in the world. And talk fishing which is what I'm doing on every post other than this one and this one I'm keeping within subject. I realise people don't like hearing the truth alot of the time and get angry about it. It's a natural reaction so I don't hold that against anyone. I'm certainly not dishonest and live my life by a be good to people and help where u can kind of attitude. You.ve met me and had a good chat smudge. Do I seem like the kind of person that would just stir the pot for this long?

No you don't seem like that at all face to face. I acknowledge you do make some good contributions to fishing discussions. You may well believe you are opening our eyes to what you believe the truth to be.

The truth I see is different to the truth you see.  Not everything in the media is made up. Not all parliamentarians/benefactors/wealthy people grow horns after dark when behind closed doors
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 10:29pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by Fishy11 Fishy11 wrote:

Smudge, first off i'll just say i'm not looking to escalate things or start sh*t. Why is it though we can't just stick to debating the ideas, why do we need to start attacking the person.
Heck i don't always agree with everything TTM says, i don't agree with a bunch of your views either but isn't the whole point that we can share our ideas/ views and discuss them.
What's you're views on my posts in this thread for instance?
I mentioned something about BLM, Antifa and Soros all which can be substantiated.
What's your view on the whole Epstein thing? his death, Ghislaine Maxwell, the island, the royal family and Hollywood ties. Are there no local or overseas interests, people or groups with power who influence politics in NZ? Or am i a nutjob also? Is it all just fiction?

I've known good people to leave the forums because of the covid/truther discussions. Why they don't simply keep out of these discussions is unknown to myself. I've also been told  that some people express extreme views on here just for cheap laughs.

I've no idea what BLM, Antifa and Soros are. I'll look it up.

[looked it up, doh! I know BLM & antifa, didn't know George Soros, I don't know your views, maybe I'll look that up - where ever it is]

Nope Epstein, Ghislaine etc isn't fake news and of course they are real people. Do I think the claims against them and Prince Andrew are fake? Well I'd be rather surprised if they were. 

Yes, business does influence politics here in NZ & politics influence business too.

Do I think you are a nut job? Nope. You are intelligent and literate. Your style is abrasive and you are quick to climb over anyone who disagrees with you at times, particularly me but it would be a boring world if we were all plumbers eh.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 10:48pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by Fishy11 Fishy11 wrote:

Exactly PJC. The communist threat never really went away like people thought it did. It's pretty obvious to see now they were just playing the long game. All that side of things is pretty apparent.

Look at the whole BLM thing that's going on, the leaders of which openly describe themselves as trained marxists, not my words, theirs. BLM (Antifa also) who is largely funded by Soros, who is buds with the Clintons and Bush's of the world. The Bill and Melinda gates foundation being one of the largest funders of the WHO behind the US and Chinese governments  (obviously no longer the case with the US government due to recent events).

But it's all fiction as Smudge saysLOL

Ohhh dear Big smile. No there's bound to be some truth behind that stuff,

I don't think that there isn't corruption around us, but then according to you I'm a hardcore Labour supporter. I don't have strong political allegiances and I think I have voted left twice in my life many years ago. I thought I was allowed to have my own thoughts just like you think you should be allowed to have yours. 
Page  <1 45678 9>