Clearout Shimano, JM, Anyfish Anywhere - all sold

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote deacs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clearout Shimano, JM, Anyfish Anywhere - all sold
    Posted: 31 May 2020 at 10:48pm
deacs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Ok, heaps here to sell clearing the decks! If my prices are off let me know, I have tried to show the worst of any item if theres any issues with it, all reels that have boxes have been shown in the picture. Pick up Kumeu or possibly could drop off around Auckland, shipping would be at buyer expense. As things are sold they will be removed.

Start with the reels:

Thunnus 12000 – used for pretty much one trip up north and maybe a couple of days on the boat filled with 30lb mono line forgot what it was but wouldn’t have been cheap = $275 or $315 with backbone elite rod or offshore 890 spin

TLD 50 – the screws are in but I have lost the bottom part you clip the rod leash to and the nut parts, Its caught a marlin and a 32kg king off the bricks – filled with 24kg Ultima gameline – comes as a set with and old Kilwell Sceptre (which was also used for the marlin) -$300

Jigger Master PE6 -  in red with daiwa PE8 boat braid. This reel has done quite a bit of work for me including the three kings, love the reel, probably due for a service - $450

Now the rods:

Anyfish Anywhere 14ft six and bait few scrapes but won’t affect performance - $250

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote terrafish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2020 at 11:29pm
terrafish View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

pm sent
Part time Devils Advocate, Fulltime procrastinator
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fidget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2020 at 1:34am
Fidget View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

PM sent
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elcondor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2020 at 9:00am
Elcondor View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

PM sent.
AMF - Full Metal Jacket
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote deacs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2020 at 6:40pm
deacs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Removed a few that have been paid for, still plenty of goodness left!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Raku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2020 at 5:27am
Raku View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Is your Twin power 3000 still available?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2020 at 11:04am
Rylee View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

PM Sent.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Never Satisfied Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2020 at 11:36am
Never Satisfied View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

PM sent
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote deacs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 9:15pm
deacs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

updated and added a few more photos of the JM
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote deacs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 9:48am
deacs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Updated, a few price drops
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote go fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 1:18pm
go fish View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

pm sent
Tin can tricky stick clan