New seasons fishing shows on Maori tv tonight

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote deacs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New seasons fishing shows on Maori tv tonight
    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 7:50pm
deacs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Just scrolled through the channels and looks like new seasons of 3 fishing/hunting shows on Maori tv tonight, definitely worth a watch in the lockdown, starting 8:30
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote foulplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 8:30pm
foulplay View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Good man. Thanks for the heads up. Been missing those matau boys. Good comedy
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 9:14pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Ahhh Stink! I just saw this. Any feedback?
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote the demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 4:12pm
the demon View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I watched all 3. The Matau boys was garbage, very poor . If its funded by maori TV , waste of moneyClowns .Piri weepu , his program was great , what a place to kick off than  no other than the mighty great barrier and a family on the east side , pig hunting and fishing Thumbs Up
Toa  Hunter Gatherer was good also , wee bit dramatic with the music and arials lol, like the sound of music lol. That marine reserve was pristine , the people that own the house where they had the spread was amazing on the beach .Thumbs Up