Platinum
Platinum

Not many choices then,, thanks
Cant beat hunting and Fishing in N.Z
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 2:53pm
tjm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Any one know if the Waikato river lakes boat ramps are now open?
Previously they weren't, thinking of giving the boat a run in fresh water since its not looking too great for Raglan at present.
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2021 at 12:23pm
tjm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

The Ramps  on the Waikato river are open and boating is allowed on the lakes, checked this morning physically and the gates are open.
There was a boat out on Lake Arapuni and they informed me the Raglan ramps are open too. Need some settled weather at Raglan now but at least a little ray of sunshine for the boaties.Smile
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2021 at 12:58pm
Big -Dave View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I was invited to go out from Raglan tomorrow, but I've got other stuff to get done. Might go to one of the lakes on Sunday.
you can't fix an idiot with duct tape, but it does muffle them for a while...
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2021 at 3:07pm
tjm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Good idea,,give  it  a good run in fresh water, winds got up today not sure if Rags is much better tomorrow
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2021 at 4:56pm
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021 at 10:54am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Bottom line I sick of the BS.
 Went thru the hong kong flu.. and not well.
 No social media BS back then, most of us just got vacced, and moved on
Teachers, elderly, lot other have been vacced by choice every yrb since then
No F.. ing social meda issues as with all the othe vaccines in the last 100 yrs.

We get vacced so have beds in hospitals if get real sick... just like a normal flu..for the last 50/50 yrs

Only this time social media BS and taxpaper grants enable a section of our society to milk our tax money SO LONG AS THEY DONT GET VACCED.
 Another $129m goes to icecreams , hungi and pay those supplying such incentives so these "pop up" vaccing centers
All while legit family business go bust, While their employees cant pay mortgages and rents..

Notice those who test +ve and permission to cross borders etc.. it tends to fizzle out?
Then we have other no permission ppl travel , peddling their illegal trades and wares, and those out breaks just spread over very wide areas?

Notice when check localities, those areas tends to be both lot underground activity and constant areas of interest, getting extra incomes  from the extra $129mil And vaccination level down around 50%?

Also notice those going on about "freedom" (lockdown restrictions etc) are also those  areas where there are low vacced  and our tax payer money gets pumped in to give away icecream and hungi etc.?

To vacc or not to vacc.. dangerous or not...freedom issue, lockdown issue?

Nah this has moved way on from that , its a small but critcal part of NZers who are miliking a the government

Just a stat :
I think there is approx 450 000  the Moari electoral roll..
 Thats about $500 per person.
A cash offer of $500 to be 2x vacced, rather than a fre icecream or a sausage on a slice a of bread would work better.
 We dont need 450,000 ppl to get 2x vacced to get out of lockdown.
 So lets make it $300 1st jab, $500 2nd jab...

Why at this stage should the majority of NZers allow a minority to milk the system and keep lockdown going , rather than just pay the ransom directly to the un vaccinated?

Reality is , 2 x Vacced Aucklanders and beyond have had enough, are now moving around , widening bubbles cautiously, amongst those also vacced. 

Reality is , doesnt realy matter if expand vacced or not..
When hit 90% will be same as now..
1/ those vacced may not even get sick, or mild.. chance of hospitalisation low... not much diff to normal un flu.
2/ those vacced and do need hospital will be mostly those who have other underlying issues , and age...
 no different to normal flu, except slightly higher numbers as per a bad normal flu yr
3/ those left un vacced because of the BS put out by those who are making money rotting subsities, are the ones who will get very sick, for a very long time, good chance may die baddly.

So do we need to fear the unvacced as we are lead to believe.. no.

Untill the government gets over it fear of being accused being racist...when all they should be doing is protecting all NZers as NZers.. evenly... simply stop the subistry rort..
 Open up lock down ..
And close of areas where it looks like our hospitals and staff are going to be over whelmed... and limit resources to those who by choice dont wish to be vacced...
And maintain normal health services to those ppl who have accidents , normal non covid retated health issues.

Without stressing out or nurses further.

Its about Freedom of Choice AND taking personal  responsibility for that choice AND accepting the consequences.

So at the moment, stagnation reaching the magic 90% for all 3 Auckland DHBs.. with manukau area holding Auckland and the nation to ransom.

It is what it is.
 A government down in Wellington, that has no idea what is happening in Auckland who can only make populist policy, at the expense of all NZ and NZers.. in both quality of life and economically.
 Till they grow a set of balls...
(no pun intended either)
The rorts, stupidity, lack of self responsibility and accountability and force acceptance of consequences, is just going draw out longer and longer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021 at 11:28am
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

"Steps" should be no payment for anyone to get the covid jabs. 
 Going to offer $$ then all should get a payment even those who had the jabs.  Rather social responsibility.
95% is the rate reccomended by WHO

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021 at 1:43pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Updated version.

The KawaKawa bay ramp.

Monday 25 October
5:30 am - 11:15 am

Self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms for 14 days after you were exposed at this location of interest. If symptoms develop, get a test and stay at home until you get a negative test result AND until 24 hours after symptoms resolve.
Amateur's built the ark. Professional built the Titanic
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021 at 3:47pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021 at 5:23pm
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

well....they could offer me 500k to get vaccinated and I still wouldnt...does that make you feel better?
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021 at 8:20pm
reel crayze View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by fish-feeder fish-feeder wrote:

well....they could offer me 500k to get vaccinated and I still wouldnt...does that make you feel better?

Does it make you feel better that you have a much greater chance of ending up in intensive care than someone who has been double vaccinated using up valuable hospital resources ? 
Does it make you feel better that your stay in intensive care could be making someone who has cancer have to wait for their operation and those few days or weeks delay could kill them ? 

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021 at 8:46pm
Big -Dave View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Don't let it get nasty guys...
you can't fix an idiot with duct tape, but it does muffle them for a while...
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021 at 9:59pm
whippersnappyr View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

ah the troll is back, time for me to step back out.  Have fun
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 6:45am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by Big -Dave Big -Dave wrote:

Thank you Dave
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 8:09am
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

nah its ok mate...you dont have to leave...Ill leave so you can have your safe space back.
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 8:37am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Does it make you feel better that you have a much greater chance of ending up.......

That nasty? 
Sorry I dont get it how it is nasty
 It is a legit question and I can see nothing that is insulting or degrading.

Have to add to that.
And does it worry you that it is these attitudes are also adding to the extension of lockdown, business going bust, ppl loosing jobs, serious family financial issues?

"Steps" should be no payment for anyone to get the covid jabs.  Going to offer $$ then all should get a payment even those who had the jabs.  Rather social responsibility.
95% is the rate reccomended by WHO

Im not suggesting any payment should be made.. Im pointing out how the government is throwing money at free icecreams , sausages etc....and maybe rather IF they put that money to a cash incentive to the actual persons getting jabbed, rather a government paid for money making fast food give way.

I would rather see the government simply say (and stated several times)
" On  (say) Nov 14 lifting lockdown... and those who choose not to be 2x vacced will not be taking any hospital resources from those vacced or restrict access to medical resources (beds/ICU etc) to those with normal medical issues"

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 8:52am
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by fish-feeder fish-feeder wrote:

500k for a jab, sign me up. I'll have 1 in each limb for that.
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 9:55am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by Steps Steps wrote:

I don't think that comment was aimed at you Steps.  We are all welcome to our point of view. F-F is welcome to his, You are welcome to yours. As long as we don't resort to personal attacks, I'm happy. I have hidden a post that crossed the line
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 1:12pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well now I know the secret too "Fish feeder" He is a Armish
Page  <1 200201202203204 206>