Topic Closed

Page  <1 181182183184185 206>
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 8:45pm
Tonto2 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by waynorth waynorth wrote:

Originally posted by Tonto2 Tonto2 wrote:

WOW so now the Judge is telling the press that they cant ask questions and even that they cant ask the Wanaka neighbours.

Listen folks this is not Nazi Germany
Time for you to resign Sharp, your a disgrace

Pretty harsh Tonto. She told Stuff (not the press) not to pursue THOSE particular questions as they were defamatory. She's a judge remember - she knows a bit about this. Note also that Stuff hasn't published what the questions were. 

its note against the law to ask questions
slowly going where everyone else has already been
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 8:53pm
Tonto2 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Also stuff is the press. And also she can't :
"tell" anyone anything
slowly going where everyone else has already been
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 9:00pm
Tonto2 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 9:24pm
CrayZfish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by Tonto2 Tonto2 wrote:

Collins for Prime Minister https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/126405710/judge-questions-value-of-mobled-rehab-programme-at-sentencing-of-gang-member
its being exposed for the scam it really is. But I have to laugh at the self reported clean drug test which shows the system is working. By the way how does having a clean drug test have anything to do with a conviction for dealing meth? Does every ferrari salesman drive a ferrari?
Why choose either diving or fishing when you can do both. Besides crayfish tail is very good bait!!
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 8:58am
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

No need to guess about the adverse events linked to the vaccinations, there is a publicly available Medsafe site that reports it, latest published yesterday: 1 likely 15 under investigation, 5 insufficient information and 19 unlikely link:  (https://www.medsafe.govt.nz/COVID-19/safety-report-26.asp?fbclid=IwAR3GcMhMXgO8CCg1941mAgYEMnVXcSuxUM0Nu6hzm_FYD5yNqq0d6OP8To4 )

Summary of reported deaths

Up to and including 28 August 2021, a total of 40 deaths were reported to CARM after the administration of the Comirnaty vaccine. Following medical assessments by CARM and Medsafe it has been determined that:

• 19 of these deaths are unlikely related to the COVID-19 vaccine
  • 5 deaths could not be assessed due to insufficient information
  • 15 cases are still under investigation.
  • 1 death was likely due to vaccine induced myocarditis (awaiting Coroner’s determination)

By chance, some people will experience new illnesses or die from a pre-existing condition shortly after vaccination, especially if they are elderly. Therefore, part of our review process includes comparing natural death rates to observed death rates following vaccination, to determine if there are any specific trends or patterns that might indicate a vaccine safety concern.

To date, the observed number of deaths reported after vaccination is actually less than the expected number of natural deaths.

Mortalities by age group up to and including 28 August 2021

AgeMortalities
10 - 29 years0
30 - 59 years6
60 - 79 years15
80+ years19
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 9:04am
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 9:12am
fishfeeder2 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by SaltyC SaltyC wrote:

No need to guess about the adverse events linked to the vaccinations, there is a publicly available Medsafe site that reports it, latest published yesterday: 1 likely 15 under investigation, 5 insufficient information and 19 unlikely link:  (https://www.medsafe.govt.nz/COVID-19/safety-report-26.asp?fbclid=IwAR3GcMhMXgO8CCg1941mAgYEMnVXcSuxUM0Nu6hzm_FYD5yNqq0d6OP8To4 )

Summary of reported deaths

Up to and including 28 August 2021, a total of 40 deaths were reported to CARM after the administration of the Comirnaty vaccine. Following medical assessments by CARM and Medsafe it has been determined that:

• 19 of these deaths are unlikely related to the COVID-19 vaccine
  • 5 deaths could not be assessed due to insufficient information
  • 15 cases are still under investigation.
  • 1 death was likely due to vaccine induced myocarditis (awaiting Coroner’s determination)

By chance, some people will experience new illnesses or die from a pre-existing condition shortly after vaccination, especially if they are elderly. Therefore, part of our review process includes comparing natural death rates to observed death rates following vaccination, to determine if there are any specific trends or patterns that might indicate a vaccine safety concern.

To date, the observed number of deaths reported after vaccination is actually less than the expected number of natural deaths.

Mortalities by age group up to and including 28 August 2021

AgeMortalities
10 - 29 years0
30 - 59 years6
60 - 79 years15
80+ years19

It will be interesting to see what the mortality rate will be at the end of the trials. No doubt the numbers will be low...as they said if you are elderly and die...its doubtful it was anything to do with the vaccine. smh
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 9:15am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I heard of a teenager dying not long after a shot that was shut down after a coroners report I believe.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-delta-outbreak-coroner-says-death-of-teen-not-linked-to-vaccine/OEEJATMBMBPX2BGBA2XWEET37Y/
Quick search online

It’s quite interesting how the counts are done though.
If you die within 28 days of a positive covid test it it is listed as a covid death.
Yet I see the time lapse for a link to the vaccination is only 21 days…that’s in the UK at least.

Which is odd given we know lots of different vaccination programs has more complications than death.
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 9:22am
Silver
Silver

To be fair...you could be labled as a covid death if testing positive after dieing of cancer...heart attack... If you die from jumping off a cliff...was it the gravity that killed you...or the sudden stop at the bottom?
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 9:33am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yes I heard that although it’s pretty clear that Covid did cut the lives of those shorter than probably would have been.

You got to compare fairly in my opinion.

Especially if there is a higher than natural rate of myocarditis among those vaccinated people.
It’s like they take a covid death personally but a possibility of a link to the vaccine as it was going to happen anyway. Which I don’t get.
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 9:37am
Silver
Silver

there is a huge difference between dying WITH covid as opposed to dying FROM covid. Thats the point im trying to make. Myocarditis is only one of the many side effects of the vaccine....that is apparent while still in test phase....what will the slightly longer term side effects be? We dont know.
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 10:26am
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 10:51am
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 12:38pm
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 3:09pm
Phoenix_Protocol View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 3:56pm
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

"I heard"  "found this " "my grandmother auntie said this"

OK number vaccinations  world wide .. is millions.. nah not going to both getting the stats of ppl dieing ..

Those who are worried about side effects , death blah  blah..

If so you will never had  been in airplanes or cars , or buses, or boats ... or crossed the road , or stung buy a sting ray , or swiming and drowned...and will never again.
 Why ? cause the chances of getting hurt or dieing are far greater than the vaccines.

And this is anti vac logic applied ...

Also notice most of use just get on and do what we think needs doing..
 Then we have the bloody anti vaccs, keep forcing , jamming their logic down the rest (by far majority) of people...

Just let use get on with what we want to do, and you do , or not do , your thing..
 But like measles small pox , and host of other deadly stuff... keep you and your family away from our grandchildren.

We just seen what happened around the world with the recent measles out break...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 5:03pm
Silver
Silver

who is your opinion pointed at steps....me? Im not anti vax..my kids are immunized against MMR...Ive had vaccinations aswell. All im saying is I wont take tis vaccine as its still in trials for another 2 years... does that make me a non vaxxer in peoples eyes? If it does...so be it...I dont really care to be honest. As you said...you do you. I dont care if people get vaccinated...none of my business...see how that works?
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 5:36pm
Phoenix_Protocol View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Fishfeeder2, I do concur- who is "forcing, jamming their logic" down who?
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 5:47pm
Silver
Silver

I wouldnt take the pi5s for people that want the vaccine....some people need to get off their high horse and relax a little. Last time I checked we still have free choice...I mean its not nazi germany yet.
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 6:15pm
spin king View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by fishfeeder2 fishfeeder2 wrote:

I wouldnt take the pi5s for people that want the vaccine....some people need to get off their high horse and relax a little. Last time I checked we still have free choice...I mean its not nazi germany yet. You know the difference between a vaccination passport and a yellow star? About 82 years.

sheesh........
Page  <1 181182183184185 206>