March Boggers

Page  123 4>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: March Boggers
    Posted: 07 Mar 2006 at 10:31pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Right, have a crack..........
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 11:10am
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Quote: Originally posted by A C on 08 March 2006

And for March shall we discuss the dings and chunks missing from the duo-prop or the gouge down the hull at the front of the boat ?........plenty more to come .

Onya Bushie, take it like a Mississippi boon docker.

That will do as a nice start

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 11:14am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Phats, you hopeless house b!tch. Try and find things from the current month.

God you really are a desperate b!tch
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 11:27am
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Is it March already? HFC!
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 11:31am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

What about the person who tried to drive their boat through a rock at Tiri? Now who was that thrill seeker?

I would also like to nominate Finatic for posting the weirdest post ever (little bit of wees) and also for breaking his little finger on the Marco's throttle housing. He may not have done that in March, but he OWNED UP TO IT in a thread this very week.

Can anyone beat that?

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 11:44am
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

That 'wee' post you mention happened last month if I recall correctly. So that becomes null & void.

No doubt something will happen on the Whangaroa & Houhora trips that will be a winner. Make sure you glue your bungs in boys... Nobody would want to hear about the boat that sank at the ramp.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 11:48am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Houhora is also eligible for "The Builder's Dunny Seat."

What, with a forum quorum of queers and weirdos attending and all.

A broken boat finger would still take some beating IMHO.

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 11:53am
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Quote: Originally posted by Bender on 08 March 2006
A broken boat finger would still take some beating IMHO.

Boats have fingers??? HFC!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ohsif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 11:56am
ohsif View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Quote: Originally posted by Finatic on 08 March 2006

Boats have fingers??? HFC!

I think you will find the boat was fingered!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 12:01pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Quote: Originally posted by ohsif on 08 March 2006
I think you will find the boat was fingered!

Just as well it's a 'she' then eh?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 12:04pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Quote: Originally posted by Finatic on 08 March 2006
Quote: Originally posted by ohsif on 08 March 2006I think you will find the boat was fingered!

Just as well it's a 'she' then eh?

Well in your case... Probably not
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 12:11pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Ahoo ahoo!

Laughing at you, not with you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 1:33pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I am going to cast a vote Herring's way for his stubborness in not vhf'ing Coastguard to alert them to his situation. Fair enough???

So the runners for this month are now; Finatic, Waves, Bushpig and Herring
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 1:36pm
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

good call Si!!!

Herring should be out in front by a country mile, stupidity in the supreme!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 7:24pm
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Quote: Originally posted by Kezza on 08 March 2006
good call Si!!!

Herring should be out in front by a country mile, stupidity in the supreme!

I read all that, perhaps Herring was saving the VHF and flares as a last resort for when they hit the rocks at Rangi. They didn't want to drop the pick because then they would have to motor around in circles to keep the water flowing and the motor cool ?
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 8:19pm
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

aye-aye cloth eyes!!

I think theat deck of yours needs a visit shortly ol' chap!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2006 at 8:49am
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I think so Kezza, the grass is starting to push it's way through the cigarette butts.....I'm buggered if I'm getting the mower out again before labour weekend.
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ohsif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2006 at 11:42am
ohsif View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

It seems that Bushpig is intent on having his name permanently engraved on this trophy.

He had apparently intended to plunder more snapper from a now well known reef off Omaha, but after hearing of Bender�s success on Saturday decided to go to Toots.

With his crewman armed with gps co-ordinates of where several marlin had been spotted actively feeding less than 24hours earlier Bushie in his wisdom goes in the opposite direction. Result � zip, nada, nil, nothing, zilch.

Also, just to make it even more of a challenge he secretly removes the handle from one of the reels and quietly looses it. This is not the first time Bushpig has lost the handle from an otherwise perfectly good reel so deserves extra merit for perseverance.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2006 at 11:49am
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

long live the PIG!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2006 at 12:05pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I see, oshif teh human banana goes game fishing once and is an expert?

oshif, you may wish to read the report on this forum from the person who had 3 fish on Saturdy from the area I went to. The area where 90% of the action was on Saturday.

Now, having a fiah in the gear in game fishing terms does not account for zip. You who can fsih for months with out getting anything should really know what zip is.

You shouldget the nomination for been a know it all plonker after one trip.

BTW, I had no intention f going to TAS reef on Sunday. If anything we may have stopped at Benders spot. The idea was to test the boat and check the repairs
Page  123 4>