Summer Clearance Sale Rods and Reels:)

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CoPilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Summer Clearance Sale Rods and Reels:)
    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 9:48pm
CoPilot View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

All on Trade me - all mint and priced to sell - any information not on trade me let me know.

Z30 with Pimped Handle

Ocea-Jigger 4000p with Drag Upgrade

Offshore Custom Rod 4-8kg Overhead

Daiwa BG 4000 Spin Reel unused and spooled with Gosen Braid

Daiwa BG 2500 Spin Reel unused and spooled with Gosen Braid

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 9:42pm
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

For those thinking of getting into jigging/live baiting for kings and other big nasties of the deep......It would be hard to go past this old classic......yes there are lighter reels with dual drags but if i had to use  a reel where my life depended on it...id use the ocea jigger 4000P or 5000P.......with the drag up grade/washers you have a pure and smooth drag.....more than enough to deal with most fish and surprisingly nice to live bait with......back in the day my 5000P was over 900 dollars and the 4000P....wasnt much less and that was with standard drag set up....the carbontex washers and cals drag plate take this reel to another level.......this is a bargain for a reel that does its job really well and says....."come on then and again"........
This is a genuine post by an owner of several of these classic reels and i dont know the poster at all......a bargain here for someone....just get em serviced once in a while and they will last for ever....Shimano(made in Japan/very hard to beat)Wink
Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.