One of my fav vids on the Seadoo Pro Fish

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One of my fav vids on the Seadoo Pro Fish
    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 2:21pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

These boys hammered it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjU2KypmanU

I want one, so I can stream spotify to the BT Stereo, fusion I think...

Love how you can change location of rod holders for trolling etc extra gas tank, lined sides for foot comfort and grip fighting fish, can take the 75 garmin which means you could get Livescope on this thing, omfg. 

ST3 hull the best stability PWC available, rotax 155 engine, SUPER reliable 4 stroke. lots more gas in the tank, 70 litrs PLUS a tote can attach to the link system. Here we come aussie lol

its just finally a well thought out fishing pwc.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 10:01am
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The Pro Fish caught my eye when it was announced. If someone wants to go buy a ski and just go fishing, it's a good choice. Probably the best on the market in this respect. Having said that, the design is timid in my opinion, I can think of half a dozen enhancements that would make it an absolute fishing weapon. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 5:21pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by MightyBoosh MightyBoosh wrote:

I can think of half a dozen enhancements that would make it an absolute fishing weapon. 

Im with you bro. Coxxie and I have been mulling over it and whats good and what could be better.

Definitely transducer screen size, you can use the garmin 7, but even thats too small. Unless you really want livesope (which is a very very enticing peace of kit from garmin, Id go the 9), Id change from Garmin. But a Garmin 9 with Livescope transducer would be a weapon.

I do like how they have put the grips for feet on the side.

I think it needs a live bait tank. 

The add on tote tank to the "lock: system is great, but its only like 20l. Id love to se a huge one to add REAL long range capability. 

The Eski is wayyyyy too small, Coxxie says he has a 70l and it doest look that big to me on his FXSHO, this is only 51l.

But its a great start and about time somebody did it. The ST3 is the biggest and most stable hull on the market, its not as nimble as the yammy, but thats the trade off. 

Not perfect, but a really good system for the money and I love that its thought out for fishing. Just needs some of the optons upgraded. Im sure a third party larger tote/fuel tank will appear as will larger ice bins?