spin king View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

ay what happened in the herald? link plz
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 4:54pm
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The members last visit was November last year and the issue was unrelated to the forums, oh and "appears" to have been an untrue statement about someone else.

So, remember truth is the best defence to defamation!
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 5:09pm
spin king View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

had a look but can't find anything relating to anything like that. post the link to it please
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 7:27pm
atis View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

If you can find out the personal or business details, you can file a dispute tribunal claim.
It costs only $45. You'll need to gather some evidence like print of messages, discussions and provide a detailed description. 

www.basszone.co.nz

home of reels
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 11:02am
Tonto2 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Just a thought but I would be happy to contribute to a fund to help tagit to settle up, as I said before I don't know him but he has my respect for past deeds. Would any of you be willing to join me? If someone who is more internet savy than I could sort out a crowd funding type scenario I'll start it with 50 bucks
slowly going where everyone else has already been
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 11:55am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Great idea Tonto and he's been marvelous on the forums and has helped me out many times but I think I'll just wait til I hear from Daveand know the circumstances
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 11:56am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

Great idea Tonto and he's been marvelous on the forums and has helped me out many times but I think I'll just wait til I hear from Daveand know the circumstances

Nah bugger it. I'm good for $50
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 11:58am
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yep, I'm in
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 12:08pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Has anyone been to westhaven to see if Dreamboats is still operational??Go to Westhaven see if "Tagit" still moored there,ask around. 

Those involved need to do some back ground work first.

Try a company search and you may find the answers

My Wife has been and had a good look on the register and there are 2 shareholders and shareholding changes between the 2.
As of 8/5/2019 Dave is no longer a share holder but Kitrina is.
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 12:32pm
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hmm, not what I can see on the companies register for Dreamboats Auckland Ltd PJC, which company are you talking about?

On the 8th of May the companies registered address was changed, but the shareholding was all transferred into David Morrow's name last year, and he is now the only director.
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 12:42pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well heres another company to try as he is the owner

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 12:46pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by SaltyC SaltyC wrote:

Hmm, not what I can see on the companies register for Dreamboats Auckland Ltd PJC, which company are you talking about?

On the 8th of May the companies registered address was changed, but the shareholding was all transferred into David Morrow's name last year, and he is now the only director.

Registered document

983497  DREAMBOATS AUCKLAND LIMITED
08 May 2019 16:42:15
Particulars of Company Address
Kitrina Helena JEFFS ( DREAMBOATS AUCKLAND LIMITED )
Box 90204
Victoria Street West
Auckland 1142
New Zealand

Registered document

983497  DREAMBOATS AUCKLAND LIMITED
26 May 2018 15:45:05
Particulars of Shareholding
Kitrina Helena JEFFS
39 Kelmarna Avenue
Ponsonby
Auckland 1011
New Zealand

Shareholders

Removed Shareholder
Kitrina Helena JEFFS
1 Wallace Street, Herne Bay, Auckland, 1011 , New Zealand

Share allocations

Amended Share Allocation
Shares

Kitrina Helena JEFFS
1 Wallace Street, Herne Bay, Auckland, 1011 , New Zealand
Shares

David Hugh MORROW
499 Hibiscus Coast Highway, Orewa, Auckland, 0931 , New Zealand

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 12:48pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Keep searching "Salty"
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 12:56pm
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Try reading it PJC, removed shareholder was Kitrina Jeffs, updated shareholder was David Morrow.
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 1:02pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Lads, if you are going to be lower deck lawyers shouldn't you keep the above to yourselves and off the forum? Ouch

A little bird said they may be at Bayswater these days.
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 1:06pm
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

They are actually public records Catchelot so somewhat more reliable than "little birds"!

Just making sure that "Facts" are presented here and Dave is not cast in a light he doesn't deserve, he was the sole shareholder and director at the time of the offer to forum members. 
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 1:34pm
terrafish View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

If 50 bucks is all it takes from me to have the whinging buggers whose lives have been so savagely affected by such a dastartly deed, by someone who was trying to raise some funds for another cause, then so be it, i'm good for 50, just so I don't have to read about it.
For my 10cents worth, I hope everything is well with him and if not that he is managing. And that when he is ready, all will be settled. He is far to valuable member of this site, that contributes solid information and real life experience, and doesn't speculate or bluster. And I've never even met the guy!
So if 50 buck aint enough then let me know i'll raise it. And if any of you hard done by souls are that desperate for your money back immediately then i'll pay you entirely just to get you to f#%k the hell off for good.
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 1:54pm
pompey View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Have I got this right?

Dave put a post on this forum offering a charter on his boat. Some members replied and a date was set for the charter and Dave informed those what the arrangements were and any conditions including the cost? Payment upfront either in full or deposit ( not sure ) was required by Dave. Dave agreed ( as with almost all charters ) that if because of weather or conditions beyond his control all money paid would be refunded. 
I am not sure if Dave is actually in the charter business or his boat is licensed for commercial charters but that is another matter.
The charter has be cancelled by Dave ?? , due to weather. I am not sure if an alternative charter went ahead and the outstanding refunds are for those that could not make that date. In any event, a crew to cover costs must have been on board if this charter proceeded. 
At this point (some months ago), Dave has decided not to refund money owing to those he has taken money from for the original charter?. 
Dave has become uncontactable, evasive. 
This is usually referred to as a scam or theft irrespective of who the perpetrator is or their motivation.
To start pledging donations to support this is condoning it.
I don't buy for one second any sob story offered up by anyone in this situation to justify bailing Dave out. 
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 2:55pm
DenimViper View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Terrafish. Winging buggers? We just want out money back to which we are rightlfully entitled. I don't need your 50 bucks contribution
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 3:00pm
BFIST View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by terrafish terrafish wrote:

If 50 bucks is all it takes from me to have the whinging buggers whose lives have been so savagely affected by such a dastartly deed, by someone who was trying to raise some funds for another cause, then so be it, i'm good for 50, just so I don't have to read about it.
For my 10cents worth, I hope everything is well with him and if not that he is managing. And that when he is ready, all will be settled. He is far to valuable member of this site, that contributes solid information and real life experience, and doesn't speculate or bluster. And I've never even met the guy!
So if 50 buck aint enough then let me know i'll raise it. And if any of you hard done by souls are that desperate for your money back immediately then i'll pay you entirely just to get you to f#%k the hell off for good.

If a charter skipper took $2.5k of your money, I highly doubt you'd be ok and just sit there waiting for it with no updates or details of when you will get it back.
Page  <1234>