Surfcasting Leg Thigh Rod Bucket

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AIRBORNEFISHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Surfcasting Leg Thigh Rod Bucket
    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 4:40pm
AIRBORNEFISHER View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Im after the small rod bucket that straps to you thigh and which you can put the rod in when you need to.

A good alternative to the belt gimbal.

Im after one...........

They used to sell them a few years back but I cant seem to find them now ?

Can anyone help ?

Thanks

AF
what goes down......must come up !
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Hookedline&sinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 12:22pm
Hookedline&sinker View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

i had never heard of them before until your question. googled and found these....do they look right?
https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&source=android-browser&biw=412&bih=680&ei=bQr3XJHYDpawrQH2gInwCg&q="thigh"+fishing+rod+holder+&oq="thigh"+fishing+rod+holder+&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3..41j33i22i29i30l8.30019.30192..30648...0.0..0.260.476.2-2......0....1.UExd8HZHXuE
i would be keen for one. could find any in nz.
not sure where you are located but if in auckland maybe we can combine shipping.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Hookedline&sinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 12:24pm
Silver
Silver

link didnt work...if you google thigh fishing rod holder it will show the options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AIRBORNEFISHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 2:16pm
Silver
Silver

Unfortunately I still cant see one, are you able to post a pic ?

cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Hookedline&sinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 2:43pm
Silver
Silver

try this one...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AIRBORNEFISHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 4:42pm
Silver
Silver

picture doesnt seem to want to open for me
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Hookedline&sinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 4:43pm
Silver
Silver

sorry try googling "thigh fishing rod holder"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 11:43pm
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

This is what you are after...I bought this from a tackle shop here in perth as a xmas present for myself.....Cant see me using it......if you dont mind paying the postage from perth wa......You can have it......I am well known on here.....I have a nz bank account but aussie post are a rip off mind.......id guess 20 to 25 to send to nz.......but i could give you an accurate quote....thats probably standard post too or i could find you a link to the makers easy enough.....up to you......Cheers Jon
Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AIRBORNEFISHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 1:36pm
Silver
Silver

Thanks LBD but i cant really see the picture that well and have tried googling it but no luck.

can the holder go on the upper leg ?

does the rod bucket have a game gimbal type oscillation ?

those criterias above will really help when im playing larger fish off the beach/rocks

cheers

AF