Grunter Hunter 2019

Page  <1 23456 8>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 6:45pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by wayno wayno wrote:

Above was done on Chrome browser, just downloaded and tried again on Firefox with same result.

The Gurnard Gods are trying to stop me from the attempt to reclaim my 2013 title... Cry

Yeah tickets are selling online. I'll have a look again. Sorry about this Wayno but we will sort it!
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 9:20am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Working fine from 3 computers here, including old verson browsers on XP.. and andriod smart phones and tabs on FF and chrome
 Issue most likely a local machine issue.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wayno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 2:17pm
wayno View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

Tickets are now on sale at Franklin Hunting & Fishing in the Pukekohe Mega Centre online: 

Am I doing something wrong via the link Smudge? Keep getting a "no events" available message after filling in all the details...

Make a Purchase

No Courses/Events Found

There are no Courses/Events available at the moment, please try registering later.
There was indeed something wrong Wayno. It looked ok to me but someone cleverer saw what was going on and it's all fixed. Let me know if that link isn't working.
Cheers Smudge. 
Still not able to buy ticket though, get to this page (below) then it still tells me no events available once I hit the "Continue" button...

Has anyone successfully bought tickets online yet???

Information Entered So Far

You are registering...

Wayne FarrowWayne Farrow as a Member in Category Fishing competition registration

After reading reply from Steps I have again tried with the same result.
I enter all the reqyuired registration information and still get the "No events" message.

Todays attempts were on 2 completely different computers at 2 locations so I doubt it is a computer issue given I get the same result now on 4 different computers and a smartphone at 3 different locations (with different internet providers) in Whakatane.

To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wefaknis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 8:28pm
Wefaknis View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Wow WayneO, i see you've had some fun... I see you have bought a ticket, nice oneSmile... You will still have to bribe Skoti at the weighstation with a RUM to win the comp again...

Cheers 

Wefaknis

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wayno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 6:57am
wayno View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Wefaknis Wefaknis wrote:

Wow WayneO, i see you've had some fun... I see you have bought a ticket, nice oneSmile... You will still have to bribe Skoti at the weighstation with a RUM to win the comp again...

Cheers 

Wefaknis
I've been trying to buy a ticket through the "Non Member Registration" option but so far have not been able to get past the "No Events available" page...

FINALLY SUCCESS IN BUYING A TICKET!!! (Tuesday morning)

After many many attempts to register via the "Non Member registration" <Fishing competitions> option I tried the <Courtesy Weigh> option to see what happened and there it was.... Grunter Hunter competition ticket purchase options.

Despite the best efforts to keep the ticket sales hidden Tongue I finally managed to outsmart the internet.  Wink
See you on the 9th Big smile

Edit: From registration confirmation email:

You have registered: 

NameCategoryUsername
Wayne FarrowCourtesy weigh

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fenien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 1:50pm
Fenien View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Can H&F accept Eftpos for tickets or cash only in store?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 3:53pm
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Been scatching my head on this, going back read details close and this pops out

I've been trying to buy a ticket through the "Non Member Registration

The issue is in the permissions section in the web site admin settings...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 4:26pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Fenien Fenien wrote:

Can H&F accept Eftpos for tickets or cash only in store?
they take EFTPOS brought 2 last thursday
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wayno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 4:46pm
wayno View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Steps Steps wrote:

Been scatching my head on this, going back read details close and this pops out

I've been trying to buy a ticket through the "Non Member Registration

The issue is in the permissions section in the web site admin settings...
Seems to me the issue is that Grunter Hunter tickets sales have been associated with the Affiliated Members Courtesy Weigh registration under the "Non Member" section - " Non members of Csfc click here!"  rather than the <logical> Fishing Competition Registration.

Please select your subscription:

Fishing competition registration

Clicking the bottom of the 2 "Buttons" <Fish Weighs> brings up the following page options which is where I was able to buy my ticket this morning.

Make a Purchase

Purchase items for Anyone
Fishing competitions (Click to show items)

Save and continue ...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 5:23pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Obviously this is different for me as a club member than for you guys. We'll have another look. Yes H&F do take eftpos

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fenien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 8:31pm
Fenien View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Thanks guys,will pick a couple up on Thursday.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 2:11pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

weather looking good
Post Options Post Options   Likes (4) Likes(4)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 5:05pm
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Couple days ago , long term was looking like a full on storm was going to hit around before and over the  weekend, but the system looks like coming in 36/48 hr early now.
The Sth/ SW  storm/rain/swells coming in around midnight wed will have cleared by Frid evening.
 By Sunday the iso bars should be Wider than the Nth island and breeze less than the forecasts recon.
 I would not be surprised if the high they recon sitting out off the coast for Sunday , is actually over the Manukau harbour.  Thumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 6:13pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by Steps Steps wrote:

Couple days ago , long term was looking like a full on storm was going to hit around before and over the  weekend, but the system looks like coming in 36/48 hr early now.
The Sth/ SW  storm/rain/swells coming in around midnight wed will have cleared by Frid evening.
 By Sunday the iso bars should be Wider than the Nth island and breeze less than the forecasts recon.
 I would not be surprised if the high they recon sitting out off the coast for Sunday , is actually over the Manukau harbour.  Thumbs Up

By jove, I think you're right! Big smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote baitcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 4:11pm
baitcatcher View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi ALL,
As my forecaster Steps has predicted good weather .
I'm looking for a spot on your boat for the Grunter Hunter 2019. (I have fished the 2017 Grunter Hunter)
Happy to pay any cost, and well make lunch for the boat ( you have to try my Bacon & egg pie & jam & cream Scones.).
I have all my own gear,including life jacket.
Ph baitcatcher (Vinnie 027-367-8590,text or PM
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wayno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 5:57pm
wayno View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by baitcatcher baitcatcher wrote:

Hi ALL,
As my forecaster Steps has predicted good weather .
I'm looking for a spot on your boat for the Grunter Hunter 2019. (I have fished the 2017 Grunter Hunter)
Happy to pay any cost, and well make lunch for the boat ( you have to try my Bacon & egg pie & jam & cream Scones.).
I have all my own gear,including life jacket.
Ph baitcatcher (Vinnie 027-367-8590,text or PM

PM sent

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 6:35pm
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Vinnies bacon and egg is so good my wife will not let him go fishing (in her boat) with us unless he keeps a couple slices just for her when she gets home from work.
His chicken nibbles are to die for..
On top of that he's a great and good company.. Regular crew of both us and Baz for many yrs.
Unfortunately I'm not sure, doubtful if will be able to get clearance after open heart to get out, Vinnie being one of intended crew
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FlawOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 6:41pm
FlawOne View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

An eligible contestant but 1 week too early....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote baitcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 8:45pm
baitcatcher View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thanks to Wayno I have a spot on the winning boat!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 9:03pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by baitcatcher baitcatcher wrote:

Thanks to Wayno I have a spot on the winning boat!!

That's awesome Vinnie. You did well to get Vinnie on your boat Wayno, he's great company and well prepared.
Page  <1 23456 8>