Sage's for sale

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote O'Neill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sage's for sale
    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 5:19pm
O'Neill View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Ive 4 Sages for sale;
2 x XPs one 9' #7 and a 9'6" #6 two piece each
1 SP 4 piece #5
1 Zaxis #6 4 piece
All with Sage rod bags and tubes.
All in very good condition.
Just moving on from stream fishing and Ive a couple of other sixs that will cover these, so make an offer by PM and we can go from there. If interested I'll also sort some pics over the next few days.Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote O'Neill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 1:26pm
O'Neill View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Just thought I would add that the #5 SP had been used at the world flyfishing championships by Gary Kemsley and the tube reflects this, so a chance to own some NZ fly fishing heritage.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote advtracing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 12:46pm
advtracing View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

old post i know , but i have been looking for a #5 or #6 weight, anything left
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote O'Neill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 1:51pm
O'Neill View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Yes although the SP and the Zaxis are gone I do still have the XP 9'6" rod for sale PM and we can go from there. Thanks for your interest.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote O'Neill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 3:49pm
O'Neill View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

As some have probably seen Ive decided to leave flyfishing and sell off my gear, (which is extensive) before it goes on TM in a couple of weeks I'll give anglers here a chance at what I think are vry good prices.
Check back over the weekend for the first Sage rods and Ross and Lamson reels..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote O'Neill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 12:06pm
O'Neill View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

First of the rods are;
Sage One #6 weight 9' 4 piece with tube and cloth bag. NO Sage card. $400 plus postage. Rod is in excellent condition.
Sage Method #6 weight 9'6" four piece in excellent condition, comes with tube and cloth rod bag NO Sage card. $400 plus postage.
Sage Z axis Switch 11' 7# weight 4 piece with cloth bag and sage tube. No Sage card. $350 plus postage.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 5:45pm
Rainbow View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Sad.   Sounds more like a funeral departure.    You really got it bad.     If I had not undertaken many years ago to only fish with  NZ rods I would have certainly bought one or two or three.
Somebody will give them a new life.

Rainbow
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote O'Neill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 9:20pm
O'Neill View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thats what Im planning for them hence the prices. Im excited about the beach fishing though that I'll now be putting more focus on including marks Ive yet to fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 10:54am
Rainbow View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Good to see that you have not entirely given up on fishing.     Have you tried kayak fishing?   If not than this could open up an entirely new world of fishing.    I go out into the blue water for tuna, kings even mahimahi, catch gorgeous table fish, jig for trophy trout and get my share of crays.     All that for minimal outlay compared with the cost of running a boat.     Above all driving my "Armstrong Two Stroke" motor keeps me fit.
Amazing what you see out there too.    Whales, dolphins, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RIhUGkVRV0 albatrosses, sunfish you never know what else turns up.   Every time you go out a new adventure awaits you.  If it was not for the multiple skill challenges of fly fishing I would not do it either.     If you are ever at Coromandel visit Rob Fort and tell him your story     I am sure he would take you out and put you on a new fishing path.    Or if you are ever in New Plymouth I would also take you out of course weather permitting which is more dicey on the West Coast. 

Cheers

Herb

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MarkE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 10:59am
MarkE View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

What model Ross reels are you looking to sell mate?
Sea Strike 18' Centre Console - Under Construction....Build Thread here
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote O'Neill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 11:42am
O'Neill View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi Mate Ill send you some pics later today.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MarkE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 8:18pm
MarkE View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

cheers
Sea Strike 18' Centre Console - Under Construction....Build Thread here