American subs

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote lingee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: American subs
    Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 5:33pm
lingee View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

out off army bay about 8am on our way to spot with in coming tide , fishing 20mtr .well o me the sea lifted like a nuk sub was pushing the water or a whale , turned away from it and stopped and watched , well me the waves pushed then stopped and came up again . 3 times it appeared . the full moon is a funny thing , fishing was slow but came home with a feed. nice on the water to day but tide was a little so so .was it a sub or a ================.alien invasion.LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishb8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 9:09pm
Fishb8 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

During the Clinton years when we had a Pacific Forum being held in NZ, a close friend went from Coromandel (Kuuatunu) to fish the top end of Coromandel and a bit beyond when then pinged a very large object in the water below.
After several skirts around the 'object' they moved on.
Probably a submerged US sub...or Russian??
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken