good to go

Post Options Post Options   Likes (3) Likes(3)   Quote lingee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: good to go
    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:56pm
lingee View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

picked up the boat today ,had new motor hooked up to my steering unit,been out 3 times sitting at the back steering .well im like a kid in a sweet shop all good to go.at my age fishing is better than s-x. LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 5:00pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

What did you get Lingee????
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 5:35pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

and what motor?Big smile
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 9:03pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yes, I've heard and seen this syndrome.
In the Nevada desert there are people who play golf.

But there cars are the clubs, the balls are two metres in diameter and the holes can be bloody miles away.

They tend to fill up the front bench seats with alcohol, sit in the back and use sticks and other devices to control the vehicle.
I say control very very loosely.
As they tend to forget and aimlessly drive the desert smashed from Sunday to Sunday.

Is lingee suffering from this....
Just cruising in my now sweetas pimped out Southern 755 HT0!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lingee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 3:15pm
lingee View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

well the new motor is a parsun 15 hp old one was a yamy 20 1989 model.being on the pension the parsun was a good deal at 2500 dollars .comes with a 3 year warrant . it goes well , you may think o my god but for the amount of fishing I do its all good, time will tell .cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:41pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I have a parsun on my inflatebale.
Works fine.
Just cruising in my now sweetas pimped out Southern 755 HT0!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 10:17pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

You're out on the water Lingee that's a very cool thing.
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote lingee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 5:09pm
lingee View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

out today of army bay to give the new motor and forward controls a go, a little chopy so went straight out on the sand around 14 - 20 mtrs . in the water by 8.30 afther buying bait. home by mid day .nice bin with 32-45s