Gt Barrier weekend - New dates - extra spaces

Page  <1 345
Post Options Post Options   Likes (7) Likes(7)   Quote Snappa Geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 8:39am
Snappa Geoff View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

All this pussy footing around rubbish some of you guys write on here about a guy who has ripped ya off, hangs up on ya and bulls**ts is a joke. If it happened to me i can guarantee you i would have my money back or items to the value of wot he owed me by now one way or another! 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 9:02am
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hell yes. It's pretty clear what's going on. I feel sorry for you guys but you need to visit tagit and clear the debt.
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 9:38am
Legacy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

the way he's just ignoring you guys would really brass me off. That he has been posting on the Hull Truth as Aliboy while this has been going on doesn't sit well with me .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 11:13am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I fully understand the offer of Raging Bull..

Dave has helped out, often aty his own cost so many on these forums and elsewhere foe many yrs.
 One just has to go back over old threads to see just a few of them.
 Hes has been a man who is the 1st to step up with a spare part or good solid information on how too.

Then falls on hard times..
 So here is a good bugga thru want, embarrassment , dunno .. but in many way I understand his withdrawal..
 Dave is also the type of gut, when things get tough, doesnt stash egg nests away in hidden trusts accounts and stuff.. which is where 'nice guys' 'go wrong' and go down the tubes totally....
yet still get the SAME flack.

I think RB, and many others.. (the silent majority, who we often see in real life , and private communication) sees Dave in the same or similar light.

So when RB comes up with such an offer, in effect to pay off any of Daves 'debts' to forum members, and get turned down..yet still want to pursue the debit..
For far more than one reason, I think it is way unfair on a  VERY good bugga hitting bad times.

PS Im not sure if have ever met RB personally, Only know from reputation think have seen him (think was him) hang a marlin from a tree to weigh thu..

Post Options Post Options   Likes (7) Likes(7)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 2:53pm
Legacy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

That’s all well and good Steps and yep he’s been great over the years with his advice and help and RBs offer is really awesome of him but I think Tagit should have the manners , balls or whatever else you want to call it to front up to the lads on here who he’s taken money from , if he’s fallen on hard times with the tax man or whatever most of us would understand and be sympathetic but to just to ignore the f.netters on here and go on posting on another forum is just rude .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (3) Likes(3)   Quote Raging Bull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 8:59pm
Raging Bull View Drop Down
Moderator - Brown Belt
Moderator - Brown Belt
Big Sexy

All good, I understand people’s frustrations, just thought I’d make the offer in the hope of helping all those involved. I’ll check out of this one now and wish everyone all the best.
Page  <1 345