Petition

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Otto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Petition
    Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 1:57pm
Otto View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Don't often get into politics and all that crap but getting a bit pissed as each day goes by and we seem to be digging a bigger hole for the country.

Anyway if you agree and your against the "United Nations Global Compact for Migration" then consider signing this;

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote letsgetem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 7:22pm
letsgetem View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Signed!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote John_Ra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 8:23pm
John_Ra View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

done
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 8:46pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

done
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote v8-coupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 10:49pm
v8-coupe View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Done.
Had heard about this.
UN trying to justify its existence by poking its nose into and trying to control and subvert a counties sovereignty.
NZ has already been impacted by many UN non binding mandates.
Legasea Legend Member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sufishent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 6:29am
Sufishent View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Done
You can never have enough fishing tackle
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote formtool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 7:44am
formtool View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Done. My wife is German and follows what is happening in Germany with their open door policy for migrates. Sadly they are all young males getting in so that they can bring families in later. But in the mean time you have young bored males looking for fun. Any fun. Not looking good there with crime, rape and murders on the rise. Don't let it happen here. I think we have a good system letting in true refugees and with a quoter the country can handle and look after. lets keep it this way. Keep the UN out of running this country.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 8:06am
feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Done
The only bar to frequent is the Kawhia Bar
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote igfafly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 4:01pm
igfafly View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

agree with you 100%
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Otto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 3:12pm
Otto View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

only 3 days left
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 3:35pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yeah signed wow only nearly 6000 signatures. Yet I have heard 100's of talkback against this. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 4:57pm
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Done. Shooter sighted in aswell. Gin traps set,6 new big dogs. I'm ready as a ready thing.
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote brmbrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 9:35pm
brmbrm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

What exactly is it that you are objecting against?  Specifically, not just you don't like foreigners.

Had a look and it seems like a non-legally-binding declaration of a number of things that to be honest seem fair enough.  Ok, I might be wrong but exactly what is the problem with it?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:32pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The UN is trying to control countries migration policies which is BS.

I don't get the fuss over letting in more refugees when the policy of this government was stated as being anti migration in the election. But I guess that only applied to rich Chinese folks and how is that not racist?

The UN is meant to be solving the problems in their respected countries making living standards better, I always thought that was the UN thing.  
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 5:15pm
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well that petition was a waste of time, nz just agreed to it. Way to go labour.
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.