Can u put photo up on forum

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dave pope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can u put photo up on forum
    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 8:55pm
Dave pope View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Can u post up a photo as I am trying to find where to get a type of rod holder from
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 1:44pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

1.     1. Open a new post window or click a reply button and click on the image upload button.

2. This dialogue box opens click 'choose file' to select the image from your computer or photo folder:

3. Once photo selected click upload

4.  The image appears on the right  - click upload to insert you’re your post.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dave pope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 6:56am
Dave pope View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Thanks heaps, it is hard at times for us older people.
But got it now.
Awesome. thanks
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote PE Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 7:53am
PE Pete View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

[IMG][/IMG]
Tight lines
PE Pete
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote PE Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 7:56am
PE Pete View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I still can't seem to post pics
Tight lines
PE Pete
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 8:50am
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Pete - try deleting your cache and cookies from this site.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 11:06am
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Originally posted by PE Pete PE Pete wrote:

I still can't seem to post pics
There's a clear cookies link at the bottom of the home page of the forum.

To clear your cache, if on windows hold down control/shift/delete keys simultaneously and select the clear cache option.

If that doesn't work Pete, drop me a PM as there's a couple of other things we can try.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 11:25am
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I think 3rd party hosting sites make it a lot easier. I'm using TinyPic at the moment. Upload and then copy/paste IMG Code in to forum. You don't even need an account.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 2:03pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Cleared cookies and still cannot upload,young fella here reckons its a setting somewhere on web itself as the microsoft message still pops up,tried boys laptop still nothing.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 2:07pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 2:09pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

HaHa success,logged off,cleared cookies while logged off,logged on and it works,Will it work tomorrow as it worked last week then next day No.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 8:26pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Not working now
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 10:20am
lika View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Cleared cookies and still cannot upload,young fella here reckons its a setting somewhere on web itself as the microsoft message still pops up,tried boys laptop still nothing.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 12:01pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 12:02pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Originally posted by lika lika wrote:

Try again now and if it doesn't work let me know - 021-996-955 - Grant.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MacSkipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 10:00am
MacSkipper View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Trying to post photo - can upload and preview picture I want but enter "ok" - nothing happens?
Good fishing trip nothing breaks, great trip catch fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 2:40pm
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Did it to me the other day  .. closed the window.. then hit the img icon on the posting window again, choose the pic uploaded on the previous window and all ok..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MacSkipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 5:26pm
MacSkipper View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Steps Steps wrote:

Did it to me the other day  .. closed the window.. then hit the img icon on the posting window again, choose the pic uploaded on the previous window and all ok..
Thanks for your comment - tried it 2 days in a row...same
Good fishing trip nothing breaks, great trip catch fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Tamure Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 11:29pm
The Tamure Kid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by MacSkipper MacSkipper wrote:

Trying to post photo - can upload and preview picture I want but enter "ok" - nothing happens?

It may be something strange with the image. I had one rogue image that wouldn't upload, despite doing exactly the same thing as ones that successfully uploaded. I tried multiple times, but it was just that one image that was a problem.
In the end I copied the image onto a Word doc, saved it as a picture and uploaded that. Frustrating.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 11:51pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

See my earlier post and stop buggering about with trying to upload photos to the forum.

Page  12>