Contact List

Page  <1 45678 35>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Roland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2004 at 10:53pm
Roland View Drop Down
New User
New User

Hi Barrie

I'm still finding my way around all these message boxes, I reckon I will be retired before I read them all

The August trip in on the MV X leaving Pine Harbour 6am I have about four places left on this trip, hope you can make it and some of our other readers here.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2004 at 6:57am
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

What date please?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2004 at 7:26pm
Bruce View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Grounded, how can you learn if u dont get the chance. Any good skipper will give you the run down before you leave. My run down is pretty simple.- the skip doesnt pull the pick, his place is at the helm during anchor up and anchor down. Not been lazy here, its a matter of common sense. The other rule is- when the skip asks you to do something he has a reason. (if he knows his stuff) Do it. Remember the name of the game is a great day out , making friends and getting a good feed. The only way for that to happen is safety first Not hard really. Oh, one more thing-no skipper likes a tight arse. boats arent cheap to run or care for.

Great idea guys--I'm a starter when I get the time.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2004 at 8:56pm
Jo. View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I have a suggestion for this topic who about turning it into a forum..Auckland and everywhere else ;)
Capitalisation is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse.." and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse.."People First New Zealand
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alwaysdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2004 at 4:01pm
alwaysdo View Drop Down
New User
New User

This sounds amazing. Great way to meet others. Being fairly new to the country and a house husband it's a superb chance for people like me to make new friends.

Don't know about what/how on a boat but I have a surf rod. If anyone fancies some company at weekends.

I know very little (just started), if you don't mind me dragging along.

Cheers all, how pleased am I that I found thissite today!!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2004 at 4:11pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Welcome alwaysdo.

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishful Thinking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2004 at 10:15pm
Fishful Thinking View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

alwaysdo. Where is ya from dude. Beware of people like Bender, they malign us far bettter behaved types. F.T.
PhD: Pool Hall Diploma
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alwaysdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2004 at 2:43pm
alwaysdo View Drop Down
New User
New User

Fishful I'm currently in South Auckland. But I'll drive pretty miuch anywhere for the fishing.

I shall keep an eye on Bender, I don't want him tainting my image!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishful Thinking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2004 at 4:59pm
Fishful Thinking View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

alwaysdo, you are a wise man if you have seen that already. A quicks couple of beers art Swashbucklers (Westhaven) is a good starting point. Cheers, F.T.

PhD: Pool Hall Diploma
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nsane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2004 at 10:59am
Nsane View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

a very very very good idea..

at last this would give me the chance to go out on a boat more often.. and go after my 1st snapper.

anybody looking for a crew on weekend, just pm me.. keen to share cost and even give the skipper a decent massage (hahahaha)...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2004 at 11:52am
Wizard View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hi there, new to the forum and think its great.  Has anything been done about creating the server list or whats the story cause am super keen, have all the free time in the world, and a wife that loves fish but gets sea sick, yah for me.  Any one in the Auckland area need someone to get out with, PM me, I've been around boats all my life and am a keen diver.  Dan.  Oh yeah, have all my own gear and happy to chip in for boat and car gas, plus bait, and clean up.  Also keen on any charters heading out.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2004 at 12:18pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Welcom Wizard. The opportunity to get out with people from here will come your way - keep your eye out and let people know when you're going.

We also have quite a few informal meetings over beers at various locations. Watch the posts and you'll catch up with times and places.

Oh yes, at these meetings the newest forum member has to buy all the beer all night

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2004 at 1:28pm
Wizard View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Take me fishing, I buy you beer
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2004 at 10:33pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I will be looking for crews over the season to go Gamefishing only, it will be at the drop of a hat and mid week stuff trown in as well so if your keen i am always looking you just have to be keen as and have a shocking sence of humor and my boat is a 30 footer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Milan Radonich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2004 at 10:41am
Milan Radonich View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Blue Aspargus could be keen to get out with you, week days no problem and have started to get interested in landing a marlin, going to try of the rocks in February, so would be interested to learn as much as possible.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2004 at 11:15am
Ali View Drop Down
New User
New User

I am keen to go out with anyone who launches out east way, like Halfmoon Bay.

MSN me at [email protected] or 021 1250602.

-Al

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2004 at 11:43am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

It is true that many people seek to mask their own foibles, by making too much of others'.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2004 at 12:33pm
tobes View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

bended one have yo been on the sphesal juice again???thats one deep comment
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2004 at 4:00pm
barge View Drop Down
New User
New User

Hey guys

i live out in howick and i am up for a fish if anyone needs a extra on their boat or wants a land base fish on waiheke or something. will pay for my expenses and clean up etc.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ringonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2004 at 7:31pm
ringonz View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

OK, I am in akl and willing to drive anywhere in the area in akl.
I am mostly looking for landbased, but will sit on a boat if it is flat and I can afford it (I have hayfever so get sea sick as soon as the sea starts getting the jobbles.)

PM me if you need\want another person.
Page  <1 45678 35>