Contact List

Page  <1 34567 35>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2004 at 7:48am
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yeah........just look for the ugly bastards
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2004 at 7:54am
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

that is not a nice way to speak of our mate Squid.....seeesh!

I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2004 at 7:57am
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Six minutes...............

Talking of El Squiddo, I wonder how they're doing this morning out there

Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2004 at 9:42am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

You ever down Westhaven way in the evening kerren?
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2004 at 8:01pm
rono View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

HI  kerren    just got home from work let me no for next week

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Builder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2004 at 8:50pm
The Builder View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

PICK ME! PICK ME! Going out with folk who can fish, would be a real bonus.

If "Diversion" partook Maraitai comp he can verify they gave out a prize IMG alt=Yeah Baby src= http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_17_12.gif"> for "Persistance"every comp & finally got to put in a weigher (1.25kg ).

Do'nt even snigger! I was so bloody proud to have finally caught one.

I tend to sleep in carparks & run into Cardinal Bouys in the dark so figure it might be a smart thing to see how it should be done.

IMG alt=You Are The Man src= http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_17_209.gif">

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2004 at 5:39pm
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

i think mr builder is really a smilie virus
Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Diversion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 11:37am
Diversion View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Builder, i was at the comp (behind the bar fri?sat night in the tent) and i do remember hearing a special mention of someone doing every edition and finally catching a weighable fish, good on ya!
From the office of His Lordship

(Mayor of Whangapoua)

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Builder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2004 at 9:10pm
The Builder View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

A month has gone by, is there a result ?

The Builder.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2004 at 8:03pm
Ski View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

wicked thanx to the guy who put me onto this web site .i recently put a message on trademe community notice board stating that i need people to come fishing with me from time to time and had very little reply apart from being advised to come here. next thing i know i find im not the only one with this problem i need contact numbers for people in the north shore or west auckland area who would be keen to come fishin sometimes at short notice due to mates cancelling or primo weather conditions . i would also like to be contacted if people need  more crew .is there some way of meeting applicants first to ensure compatibility etc  .FISHING OR DIVING BUDDIES NEEDED contact me .maybe could set up a list of available crew and a list of available boats ..... please keep me informed tight lines ski
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2004 at 8:16pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Welcome Ski.

It wont take you long to get to know us here, I have been out fishing with lots of the others from here, never been a problem.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1000PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2004 at 8:47pm
1000PA View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Ski, I'm one West Aucklander that manages to go out fishing, snorkling or sometimes just boating. I have room for four on board and often go out during the week. If you PM me your e-mail and ph no. then I'd be happy to get togeather for a fish/dive with you!

I sometimes make last minute decisions to go out, usually the weather helps make it easier, but then again we do have some fun.

Ross

Fishing-4-all-NZ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishful Thinking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2004 at 1:16pm
Fishful Thinking View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Ski,

Welcome, I'm always above the water. Like most here, I love to fish. If you want to meet a sample of the folks abounding here keep your eyes posted for a catch up such as the odd meeting we have had at Swashbucklers for a quick beer and some slow lies.  Cheers F.T.

PhD: Pool Hall Diploma
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2004 at 12:16pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Ski,

Be careful that Fishful type character doesn't lure you into his devilish ways of drinking and leching on shapely women. I fell for it and look where it's got me.

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishful Thinking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2004 at 1:53pm
Fishful Thinking View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Bent One,

Ginger was signing up a new recruit last night. He was writing her Swashies name on her hand so she wouldn't forget. MUF she now is. He then went on to ask my diner companion about her level of sexual activity whole traveling overseas. Ahh, some things never change, particularly that PIR8. Cheers, F.T.

PhD: Pool Hall Diploma
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2004 at 9:35am
Tzer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

You can count me in.

Im always looking a crew as my regular crew aren't always that regular. For those visiting the Gisborne area I would be happy to take others out weather permiting. I have a 6m Surtees, those interested can PM me

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote marlin spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2004 at 12:21pm
marlin spike View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Im planning on going out on the weekend of the 10th and 11th of july.We may need two anglers for this trip ,and we  will probably head out to mayor or the aldermans.Target species will be puka and bass,However we will target big snapper during the night.it is possible I could head out on the friday evening, subject to the fishing and weather conditions so ill keep you all posted.     cheers Spike
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JOHN Mc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2004 at 2:30pm
JOHN Mc View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Count me in guys dont have a boat buy always keen for a fish nad have no problems in paying for fuel  etc       Macker

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Roland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2004 at 4:25pm
Roland View Drop Down
New User
New User

I had the same problem so a few of my mates and me got together and we charter boats and go fishing on the last saturday of every month, always looking for different venues and faces to join us - email me for our latest schedule - [email protected]
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2004 at 6:41pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

welcome Roland
good to see youve made it
Whats the August trip ??
Page  <1 34567 35>