Fc390

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ruthless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fc390
    Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 10:48pm
Ruthless View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hey have just purchased a FC 390. just to fish in shore.have run it in and I have to say with a little 3o Merc it goes ok.it really honks a long with 2 of us.what a little boomer.i know it's only a tottler but any one else out there getting a buzz out of there small boat. it was funny me mate went out wide on his 7 metre boat and I went out about 2 miles and we just about caught the same.im not for any minute thinking the little tottler can compete with the bigger Boys but some of these new brands are ok.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Tamure Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 11:03pm
The Tamure Kid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Welcome to the FC club and the forum!
Two regular forum posters - the legendary FarQuirk, and 700LTR, are both pretty happy 390 owners.
Check out the 'Out with the Twelves' thread in the fishing reports section for the escapades of fishos with small boats to 12 feet. They do very, very well.
Clay is another small boat guru, he posts videos on YouTube (101Claymore) of his exploits every season.
you will have a ball this summer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ruthless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 5:25pm
Ruthless View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Thanks for that.I will check it out
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 700 LTR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 12:20pm
700 LTR View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Welcome to the FC club! I have a 390 with Merc 30 on it, Martins bay to flat rock no problems, I'm eyeing Omaha to little barrier I have that much confidence in my little rig. 

But mostly launching Takapuna or KK bay and fishing the shallow's. 

Awesome little boats you'll have a ball in it! 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ruthless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 10:40pm
Ruthless View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Thanks mate .I like the no fuss thing about them easy to handle.gunna give it a rip this weekend