Feb Nominations here.....

Page  <123
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2006 at 11:00am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Ok Phaggot Pheatures - who' the champ.

Lets get Feb sorted and March under way. I have a couple of new nominations for you.

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2006 at 11:17am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Bender,

Under the rules as Forum Admin. if you think Phats deserves it you can over rule him and give him the dunny seat.
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2006 at 11:33am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Rules? I didn't think there were any rules!

If it was up to me, you'd have to add "Perpetual Holder of the Forum Dunny Seat for being Bushpig" to your signature.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2006 at 11:36am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

goat, blow, go
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2006 at 11:40am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Quote: Originally posted by Bushpig on 01 March 2006
goat, blow, go

Surprisingly deep and meaningful for you Bushie.

Have you read the getting married thread lately??

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2006 at 11:44am
Wizard View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

How can you nominate a dude, for having a kid, if he don't wanna go fishing, he don't have to.  If this is all the Feb nominations are things are getting a bit tired.  Maybe follow it on into next month???  But I don't think Phats should get it, and Ski, when are your 2 kids birthdays if you are so great at parental planning.  And Barrie, I guess you Mrs wasn't in the room when you wrote your post about them having the babies, not you.  However, the Mrs gave birth on the 10th Jan, and I was out fishing soon after, ask Tobez, so it can be done.  My 2c worth, Dan
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeenAs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2006 at 11:52am
KeenAs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I thinks just the usual crap slinging banta Dan . .  well i hope it is!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ohsif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2006 at 11:53am
ohsif View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

It appears you�ve already had the operation Wizz. I thought they usually waited until the youngest was at least two years old. Your wife got them in a jar on the mantle piece just to remind you whose boss?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2006 at 11:53am
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

HFC!

Dan, I think the toilet seat may be broken too.

No nominations from me this month. None that are fishing related anyways.

What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2006 at 12:01pm
Wizard View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Quote: Originally posted by ohsif on 01 March 2006
It appears you�ve already had the operation Wizz. I thought they usually waited until the youngest was at least two years old. Your wife got them in a jar on the mantle piece just to remind you whose boss?

ohsif, you were being awfully quiet there, what operation are you refering to???  And they are in her hand bag, not the mantle as we don't have a fire.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2006 at 12:01pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

It's a good thing no-one cares what you think

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2006 at 12:07pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2006 at 1:10pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Quote: Originally posted by Finatic on 01 March 2006

Thas must be called doing a bender and should be added to the range available in F.net
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2006 at 1:17pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Wizz....some of the less desireable on here feel such a compelling need to try and get one up on me that they will come out with almost anything......

They dont seem to mind it being tragic and lame

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2006 at 1:53pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

enough friendly banter ABFAB gets it for slurpy slapping with a fem with a bigger beer gut than him its march move on.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishful Thinking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2006 at 12:07am
Fishful Thinking View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

The Slapper Whisperer then. Ab- solutely. F.T. 
PhD: Pool Hall Diploma
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2006 at 8:27am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Quote: Originally posted by Wizard on 01 March 2006
How can you nominate a dude, for having a kid, if he don't wanna go fishing, he don't have to. If this is all the Feb nominations are things are getting a bit tired. Maybe follow it on into next month??? But I don't think Phats should get it, and Ski, when are your 2 kids birthdays if you are so great at parental planning. And Barrie, I guess you Mrs wasn't in the room when you wrote your post about them having the babies, not you. However, the Mrs gave birth on the 10th Jan, and I was out fishing soon after, ask Tobez, so it can be done. My 2c worth, Dan

Would you like change for that ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2006 at 1:22pm
Wizard View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Crikey that's almost funny Bushie, but no you can have it to run your expensive boat.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2006 at 4:24pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

With your rep. Thats about as much as I would expect
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2006 at 4:49pm
Wizard View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

If you are hinting at something, then say it.
Page  <123