Rod building components for sale...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rosewood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rod building components for sale...
    Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 9:38am
rosewood View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Would any body be interested in some rod building components to buy?

I can't see myself building any more rods anytime soon and have a stash of parts I've purchased over the years that are just sitting there. 

From memory there is a complete set of guides for a light OH jigging rod, Alconite black K series. couple of fuji real seats, but cap. Whole lot of ali trim parts in various colors and sizes etc, maybe a few other bits and pieces. 

Ill go through the inventory and put up some pics if anyone interested. 

Would probably prefer to sell as a complete lot...

Let me know or pm...
rosewood... 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 7:08am
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yeah throw up some pics to generate some interest Rosewood, you never know I might bite! Wink
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rosewood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 9:34am
rosewood View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rosewood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 9:41am
rosewood View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Heres a couple of pics....

first is mainly trim rings, some other bits and pieces aswell, locking nut, hook keepers, cork butt. I can measure sizes if you let me know for what bits. 

Second is the set of guides for OH rod, couple of other misc k guides, couple of reel seats 17&18, butt cap etc..again I can also check sizes for anyone interested. 

Would prefer to sell as a set..

Also have a box of prowrap threads which is sitting there also...will post a pic of that tomorrow hopefully   
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GSPOT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 9:54am
GSPOT View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Pm me a price and a list of everything.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rosewood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 1:22pm
rosewood View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I don't really have time to list everything but ill see what i can do over the next couple days 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Troutscout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 6:06pm
Troutscout View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Do you live in Auckland. Could come and have a look.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rosewood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 11:09am
rosewood View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Sorry GSPOT will try and get onto this tonight. 

Troutscout yes I'm in Akl PM if you would like to take a look..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote makka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 5:41pm
makka View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hi Roheet, how's it going?

What size is the 2nd LC from the left in the 2nd pic?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rosewood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 10:17pm
rosewood View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hey Makka!

I'm good thanks..not fishing very much these days though with a toddler and a house that needs constant TLC....hope all is well with you...

I was actually going to PM you about all this...

That LC is a 12MJ the first is a 16MJ (high foot i think) I got all those guides with some guidance from MIB from memory i was deciding to use the 12 or the 16 as the first guide so ended up buying both to choose later...plans changed and it ended up a spin rod. (building on a synit mantis blank)

Ive just measured all the trim parts and taken a photo laid out so ill post it up at work tomorrow.   

will list all the guides also..

rosewood
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote makka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 8:09am
makka View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

PM sent
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rosewood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 8:49am
rosewood View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rosewood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 8:53am
rosewood View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

As above I've listed all the guides and measured all the winding checks and trims so you know exactly whats there.  
All the trims in the second column of parts I got mainly to dress up grips/seats/handles...

The third row is misc parts....locking nuts that can be used to dress up stuff similar to what synit do (did) 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rosewood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 5:26pm
rosewood View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

All the winding checks and trims are sold....guides and reel seats still available