Warriers score predictions :)

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warriers score predictions :)
    Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 3:14pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

The Worriers play the Rooters tomorrow, 7.00pm our time. Can they make it 4 in a row and win back the 'since they started fans who gave up last year' supporters like me?

My guess is 31 to 28 to the big boys. No prizes for this one, just the faith on offer.
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 4:09pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Roosters 22 - 18
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 5:17pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Originally posted by kitno kitno wrote:

Roosters 22 - 18

no, no no.Shocked
other way thanks
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 5:31pm
smelli View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

R-38
W-12

Hope I am wrong tho
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=717361
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 6:24pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Well Uncle, I may have fallen from the fold but at least I'm (we) are not as bad as these heretics predicting a Rooters win Cool. Go the mighty Warriors!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 6:59pm
smelli View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

I am actually hoping they do win and hopefully for once they do well this year and go all the way.
Will be good to see them smash everyone and get to the final Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 7:11pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Like the others, I hope I'm wrong.
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 7:12pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

I should bloody well hope soLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 7:17pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Uncle Uncle wrote:

I should bloody well hope soLOL

Seldom happens
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 9:35pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

OK that was an amazing game. A start studded Roosters home team. Annihilated! I think Uncle and I should share the honours.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 9:39pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

what a team, eh smudge!
Big smile
Imagine what may have happened if us two had falteredWink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2018 at 9:16am
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Wonders will never cease.
Good on the Warriors. What's caused the big turn around in performance?
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2018 at 12:59pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Fitness, fitness and more fitness.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 12:45pm
smelli View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 1:33pm
skunk View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Bugger missed this..my score would have been close to 30-6.😐
Best thing about the start of this season is the lack of flack I'm facing for being a supporter.
Keep it up the mighty Warriors👍
"Team Skunk 10th equal Grunter Hunter 2020"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote smelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 1:46pm
smelli View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Yeah will be great if they can keep up the momentum, it is starting out good for them so fingers crossed it carries on.
But hey they will probably still lose some games, maybe they wont.
It wont hurt them if they do huh. Someone has to lose.
I am hoping they get to the grand Final this year, 3rd time lucky for a Grand Final win. Correct me if that is wrong but I am sure from memory they have played in 2 Grand Finals?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote skunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 2:06pm
skunk View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yes smelli, would be awesome to see them continue the great form.
They made the final in 02 and 11.
I went to the 2011 final against Manly.
Said to myself then I would go again if they make another. It's an unreal atmosphere.
Should be a neat gameday next weekend with the double header😎
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 5:41pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Definitely supporting the Warriors. Looks like hopefully it will be a bit easier on the enthusiasm levels this season!! Sometime during the season we will be offering combined fishing/watch the Warriors trips with the satellite TV on our new boat. Get to fish and watch the game at the same time so you don't need to choose between key leisure options for the day. Screen in the cabin and screen in the cockpit.

THEN, if they did magically finally win the comp I will have a rare Warriors momento up for auction. I went to the inaugural launch dinner of the Warriors all those years ago and still have one of the limited edition Warriors dinner plates that were made especially for the launch dinner. I don't collect stuff like that so might be able to turn that into a new bit of fishing gear if they can get over the line.

We had big Manu V and some of the other players out on a charter a couple of seasons back. Manu ended up with a 20lb Snapper and a legal Kingfish that was only just longer than the Snapper. Boys had a good day.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 7:21pm
skunk View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

The double header was a great day😀
A lot to like about the warriors game, encouraging that they haven't put a complete performance in yet but winning all the same.
My score for this weekend Warriors 30- 12 Broncos.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 9:46pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

36-8 Warriors
Page  12>