Shimano Ocea Jigger 5000P / Jig Star Ninja combo

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fishyrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shimano Ocea Jigger 5000P / Jig Star Ninja combo
    Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 10:36pm
fishyrich View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Shimano Ocea Jigger 5000P / Jig Star Ninja combo in great condition, Ocea jigger reel has had the carbontex drag upgrades, has been retro fitted with a jigging master handle, currently spooled with 420 metres 80lb suffix multi color, this reel can hold 450 metres when full. Comes with original box. 
Ratio 4.1:1, weight 775g, 
Jigstar ninja rod pe 4-8 rod is in good condition, usual wear on the gimbal knock from rod holder 
This set has been well cared for and has service history since 2009.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Roofless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 12:23am
Roofless View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

How much you after
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 2:42am
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Dont see many 5000P floating around these days....first one ive seen for sale for years !.......Did you get the cals plate on this reel as well as the carbontex?...Great reel/Great combo..Good luck with saleWink
Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fishyrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 6:38pm
fishyrich View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I considered the cals plate at the time, but after a bit of research decided that just ditching the standard dartanium drag washers and adding the carbontex drag washers was and has been a great addition to the reel. Have enjoyed many a great battle from Raglan to the three kings on this set.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 2:37am
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

cals plate is no longer available but swordfish steve (on here)smooths everything off and mods with the carbontex and not much dif in max drag....when i bought mine.....i didnt even use the drag set up....swapped the washers and added cals plate......the box standard washers were poo........almost tempted myself but i doubt you would post to perth wa  is it?
Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.