9.4m Power Cat in survey and with income

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 9.4m Power Cat in survey and with income
    Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 10:51am
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

One of our fleet boats is looking for a new owner. It is a 2007 9.4m power cat with twin Honda 175's on it. The boat is under contract with us as part of the charter fleet we manage until Feb 2019 but we would extend this for further years if the new owner wanted.

Basic info:
- boat has 2 doubles and 2 single berths
- cruise around 18knts @ 50lph. Can go around 30knts WOT
- awesome sea boat so Gt Barrier, Mercs etc no issues
- 700l of fuel & 200l of water
- fridge, freezer, 4 element cooktop, grill, califont hot water, good size toilet and shower accessed off cockpit
- large fishing cockpit will fish 7

The basic deal is that boat is around $140kish to purchase (final price depends on a few things that need to be discussed). What you get from being under contract is:
- Free Westhaven berth (worth around $8400/annum)
- Car park pass
- Half price insurance (worth around $650/annum)
- Free scheduled maintenance (engine services, antifoul etc around $3000 - $5000 per annum depending on usage)
- Discounted parts and labour on stuff you buy and work you get done where applicable
- Free training on both the boat and the Hauraki Gulf incl anchorages, fishing spots, scallop spots etc etc
- If you have the correct financial setup you can claim back your GST on the purchase AND get around 70c per liter discount on your petrol.

What we get in return is the right to use the boat for our charter clients for 40 days per year. After 40 days of use we pay per day to use the boat.

This would be an ideal setup for someone looking to upgrade to their first launch or someone who is looking to get their skippers ticket and enter the charter industry. We offer huge support to our boat owners so it is a great way to learn. The boat is a comfortable family boat and with all the main living areas and cockpit on the same level it is generally popular with the wives where they can sit comfortably ad relax whilst dad/kids etc fish.

If you want to know more please PM me and I can discuss the deal etc in more detail.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Merrytime NZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 11:33am
Merrytime NZ View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi Tagit,

Being a new member I'm not able to private-message you, but if this boat or something similar is still up for sale I'd be happy to discuss with you. Feel free to PM me on this if you're interested.

All the best.
~Carl