Caption This

Page  <1 3536373839 183>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 2:24pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Saw and caught a trout like that once. Wasn't pretty! 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 2:28pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Catchelot Catchelot wrote:

110 year old condoms made from fish bladders. They were often used up to 10 times before being discarded.

Reminds me of a joke. I will have to edit it to avoid offending anyone. It is just a joke - 

300 years ago a 'nameless race' found they could use camels intestines as condoms. 100 years ago the British perfected the idea by removing them from the camel first.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote corosanta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 3:04pm
corosanta View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Tagit Tagit wrote:

110 year old condoms made from fish bladders. They were often used up to 10 times before being discarded.
Reminds me of a joke. I will have to edit it to avoid offending anyone. It is just a joke - 300 years ago a 'nameless race' found they could use camels intestines as condoms. 100 years ago the British perfected the idea by removing them from the camel first.

And for all those years I thought that joke was about ewes and Aussies and NZers.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mr Moritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 3:09pm
Mr Moritz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

110 years old. Why would you need condoms?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mr Moritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 3:10pm
Mr Moritz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

[QUOTE=Catchelot]

Watch out when I am spray painting....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 3:39pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by corosanta corosanta wrote:

And for all those years I thought that joke was about ewes and Aussies and NZers.

Yeah the Brits told the Aussies how to do it but they said they needed time to test out the more traditional way first. Isn't enough camels in Aussie to share around so they began trialing the sheep instead. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote formtool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 3:50pm
formtool View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

There is such a thing of camel beauty contests in Saudi Arabia, Still have in my head of camels with lipstick on.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jaapie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 10:29am
Jaapie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Mate, I was fishing in Egypt a few years back and the hotel we stayed at had this insane wedding going on. The groom spent more time with the camel than the bride, although to be fair, it was tough distinguishing the two apart except for the height.

I had ringside seats to the commotion below.
"Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught,will we realize that we cannot eat money" - 19th Century Indian Creed
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 4:54pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

It's Michael Jackson
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 5:13pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Skills!ClapLOL

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote reel crayze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 6:29pm
reel crayze View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Skills!ClapLOL

What no smoker option ?  

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 11:48am
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Japanese Navy v's Chinese fishing boat

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote beer_cruiser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 12:19pm
beer_cruiser View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Skills!ClapLOL

Looks like my tenant is cooking again....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mr Moritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 2:29pm
Mr Moritz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do     ya, Punk?"  
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 4:12pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

You're not building any new islands here buddy!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote reel crayze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 5:08pm
reel crayze View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Pair trawling gone wrong ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 5:40pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Greenpeace in disguise
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mr Moritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 1:43pm
Mr Moritz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

[QUOTE=Catchelot]

Just checking you are all wearing life jackets
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 8:06am
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mr Moritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 2:47pm
Mr Moritz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

[QUOTE=Catchelot]

"Help the sea has become all electrified!"
Page  <1 3536373839 183>