What are we Mice or menTime to Act!!

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote juno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2003 at 10:56pm
juno View Drop Down
New User
New User

who the hell are you to say this? why dont you just bomb some boats? better yet, why dont you kill some fisherman's children? after all, its your "god given right" to catch yourself a feed, so it might as well be your right, given to you by god himself, to do all it takes so that you can take all the fish, then moan about how someone else took them.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wefaknis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2003 at 9:55am
Wefaknis View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hi Juno,

Slow down mate, state your side of the argument, tell us what you think and belive .

Stephen

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2003 at 9:08am
Spina View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Mr Juno whats your problem?cant work it out you are dribbling why dont you say some thing constructive it might work instead of this load of junk, and more personal attacks some Kiwis are getting good at that arnt they Juno you should grow up.By the sound off those words you have some problems might be cause you have some thing to do with commercial fishing sector?? where does it say in here any thing about bombing and killing any thing these are the words of a?? dont even have a name for a person of  your calibre welll mmm maybe brain. me thinks Instead of the personal childish attacks why dont you try some thing positive then we might all get some thing out off it all, Any way we are all allowed our own opinions so be nice or is that to much to ask or are you just another rude person if you have emotional problems thats alright  but if not get a life,Yup no dought about it sounds like you make your money out of fishing,I dont think there is room for commercial fishermen any more put them all on the dole I say even better dont allow them to fish inside say a 30 mile area around the country,So eat that for your breakfast instead of the over priced stale rubbish that they call fish in the shops.Cheers, have a nice life.Dreemspina.ps and I can say what ever I like so tough for you. Heh heh heh. I love it yeah.got any more for me. So tell us whats your excuse for the attack? if you have one or is it just PMS..
Dont waste your time trying to give me a hard time being in politics teaches one very quickly how to turn a deaf eye and a blind ear!
wheres my glasses cant find my hearing aids without them.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2003 at 9:55am
Spina View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

MMM me again I would like to appoligise to any commercial fishermen that visit this site, Having had a good think about what Juno had to say he cant be a commercial fisherman he hasnt got the tripe or the brains to be one obviously, I think he is just a silly little man who dosnt think,Well he does but only of himself small minded , Heh heh heh I was just about going to call him a pelican but dont they fish???,Cheers Dreemspina.
Dont waste your time trying to give me a hard time being in politics teaches one very quickly how to turn a deaf eye and a blind ear!
wheres my glasses cant find my hearing aids without them.
Page  <12