Allblacks score predictions

Page  <1 3233343536 52>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wayno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 5:39am
wayno View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

All Blacks 28 - 22 Argentina

To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 12:05am
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Congrats Fish Addict.
He's pretty good at this, consistently close.
As for the first game tonight, it looked like useless vs useless.
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 8:06am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Well done FA. Let's hope we see a better effort from the Boks next week
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 2:41pm
Fish Addict View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Good to hear the ABs got the job done against the Pumas again.  I haven't seen the game as it wasn't on free to air TV over here.
The Wallabies vs Boks game was shown live.  I didn't see anything from the Boks that would be of concern to the ABs.  They have some talls in the lineout and maul well and that's about it.  The backs lack any sort of penetration.  The most impressive thing in the team is the way the Boks half back, Faf De Klerk spins the ball on his finger prior to putting the ball into the scrum.
I'm predicting a reasonably comfortable win to the ABs next week. 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 4:42pm
Platinum
Platinum

OK I'll kick off next weeks predictions.
ABs 41, Boks 16
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 5:30pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

AB'S 52 Boks 0
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 5:45pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well done FA.

I held back because I didn't want them to cross our line.
Banked on niggle.

For the next, I think I'm right here Smudge it's us and the kaffas.

Not sure of our team yet.
So I'm going for a spread.
No more than 20 points.
Until I see both teams and the track.
Just cruising in my now sweetas pimped out Southern 755 HT0!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 6:07pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 8:54pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by MATTOO MATTOO wrote:

Well done FA.

I held back because I didn't want them to cross our line.
Banked on niggle.

For the next, I think I'm right here Smudge it's us and the kaffas.

Not sure of our team yet.
So I'm going for a spread.
No more than 20 points.
Until I see both teams and the track.

Come on Mattoo!! We're all sports fans here. We KNOW who the AB's A team is, we KNOW the Bokkies put their A team together yesterday.

Who will win? well different teams interact differently. We can't judge the Boks on their performance against Australia.

Nah just kidding! Of course we can, but it will be close.

32-18 to the AB's

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 10:32am
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Originally posted by JK JK wrote:

That team is miles away from even A-.

We've probably only got two or three starting players there who are 1st choice players and in their preferred position. Plus some players way down the pecking order including 4th and 5th choice locks.

Still not a bad side and you'd think good enough to beat Argentina  but not confident they will cover the 27.5 points start on offer (was 31.5 pre team announcement)

Easy$$
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 9:02pm
Platinum
Platinum

Bejesus that was close.
Well done Smudge.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 9:45pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by Fish Addict Fish Addict wrote:

Bejesus that was close.
Well done Smudge.

Thanks! It was always going to be close in my mind, was going to call it for a one pointer to the Bok be Foks, but sanity and loyalty prevailed
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 9:45pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

that was ugly. Show how poor books rugby is that kiwis played that bad and still won. Hoping aussies and argies play some rugby. It would be good to watch  
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 9:48pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

I called it for AB's 20 Bokkies 19  for a work sweepstake. Right now I'm wishing my new bass wasn't from SA Big smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 9:53pm
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Reel Deal Reel Deal wrote:

that was ugly. Show how poor books rugby is that kiwis played that bad and still won. Hoping aussies and argies play some rugby. It would be good to watch  

I was going to ask if it was a good game.  I guess you've answered that.  The game wasn't shown on commercial TV over here.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 11:10am
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

SA left their outside backs unemployed for the game. Pretty dam predictable what their next move was going to be.

Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 10:28pm
Platinum
Platinum

Hopefully an improved performance from the ABs this week. 

ABs 33,  Boks 16
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 10:50pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

AB'S 28 SA 9

Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2021 at 6:05pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Abs will win.
As I long as I beat Smudge I'm good.
Don't tell Smudge that many of the important players for sa are trapped in another state.

Abs 30 a Sa 12
Just cruising in my now sweetas pimped out Southern 755 HT0!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2021 at 7:21pm
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by MATTOO MATTOO wrote:

... Don't tell Smudge that many of the important players for sa are trapped in another state.

Not SA players Mattoo.  6 Puma players and 2 coaching staff broke quarantine requirements and won't participate against the Wallabies this weekend.
Page  <1 3233343536 52>