Fish N Hunt Forum not working?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fish N Hunt Forum not working?
    Posted: 04 Jul 2016 at 4:21pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Anyone else on here a member of www.fishnhunt.co.nz?

I haven't been able to access the site since last week and was wondering if others are also experiencing the same thing? and if it's not just me, just coming up with page cannot be found, connection timed out, etc
Maybe they are having issues i don't know.
Cheers.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote riga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2016 at 4:45pm
riga View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Seems to be working for me at the moment.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2016 at 5:13pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

works for me too
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2016 at 6:50pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Thanks guys.
Just sorted, must have been me.
Played around with a few things, modem, security etc seems sweet now, don't know what was up as could get on any other site.
Meh.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2016 at 8:10pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

sometimes you go to site you know and pops error 302?  close retry and it works ,buggered if i know,