Lethal's Opinion, Advice

Page  123>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lethal's Opinion, Advice
    Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 5:38am
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

New Zealand, A Dishonest Government Out of Control

Key Says Shhhh, don’t tell the Kiwis!

Tens of thousands homeless. Hundreds sleeping in cars, thousands sleeping on the street, in garages, sheds, at Maraes, or just wherever they can. The response of the Prime Minister John Key, known to enjoy fondling the hair of little girls who make the mistake of getting to close to him, is to lie and say “they don’t want any help”.

New Zealand is headed for a human disaster akin to a small Third World Country. Soon people will be dying in parks, in cars, in corners of the streets from the cold and wet Winter. Key of course won’t care and probably say ‘they wanted to die’.

Decent New Zealanders should not allow this any more, we need to act as one, we need the Media to do their job and run a relentless campaign to rid the Liar that is our Prime Minister from our Government. It is now beyond just letting him keep on with the heartless lies, and the incompetence that has led to this growing disaster.

What are the answers?

An immediate stop to all immigration until house prices level out and we no longer have people homeless who need and want homes.
Housing New Zealand needs to purchase (not sell!) thousands of homes, no matter the cost, and house those who have no suitable accommodation. The long term savings in social costs, along with the affordable rent that could be charged will more than prove financially affordable.
That’s it, it is as simple as that to solve our current impending human tragedy. Yet Key will not do this because he relies on Immigrants for votes, which they gladly give his Government because they allow them to buy our houses and businesses. He also will not allow housing to be bought by Housing NZ, because he simply doesn’t care about anyone who is not filthy rich like him and his crooked tax evading corporate mates.

John Key, Paula Bennett, and the rest of the National Government, you are a disgrace! Don’t you dare call yourselves Kiwis, as Kiwis care about each other. Your supporters are also a disgrace and deserve to also be treated as Non-Kiwis, Hateful Non-Kiwis who should be ashamed of their heartless disgraceful allegiance to Scum like Key and Bennett. Two prime examples are the second rate sleazy TV hosts Mike Hoskings and Paul Henry who if physically possible would have Key’s babies!

Do something decent Kiwis! Do something Media! Write, phone, email your MPs, daily if you can. Quote this article, demand they do what we ask! News Media you should be harassing Key and his incompetent dishonest Ministers every day, demanding action, demanding the truth, demanding action.

Don’t sit back anymore and just watch our fellow New Zealanders die, all to please some filthy rich new immigrants who want our houses so they can make some money selling them back to us in a few months or years time!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 6:22am
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Advice?
Maybe in the politics section as its about National ?
so much of it is as you say opinion,
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MacSkipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 7:01am
MacSkipper View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I remember a lot of negativity from the right about the Clark government after 3 terms - remember the nanny state etc? 

What you say about the pain out there is true and ministers looking out of touch, if not next election the one after the government will change, whether it will really help I am not sure? 
You don't have to look far to see it is just as bad elsewhere if not worse as well - one of the reasons we have high house prices and traffic in Akld is people want to live here and look at the kiwis coming back from Oz.

Yes I would prefer a government with a more social agenda and after 3 terms it feels like time for a change.  But I remember a lot were happy when Clark went and Key came in?  His government still has time to turn it around but it is not looking likely.

Anyway you could move to America, if Trump gets in then you will have something to be upset about! 
Good fishing trip nothing breaks, great trip catch fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 7:36am
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The picture "Lethal" has painted its doom n gloom might as well just shoot ourselves now? Yes there is high house prices,yes there is some homeless by choice others by force.  I can/do help anyone but FIRST you need to try and help yourself,there is help out there but need to ASK first its not going to come to you.

Why live in Auckland? Thats where a majority of employment is and population hence why low incomes,you not going to pay top $ knowing full well there is competition by those wanting to work.   
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote OneWayTraffic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 8:03am
OneWayTraffic View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

$850 a week is a poor return (3% on $1.5 million. House prices in Auckland will not grow at 20% a year forever. In ten years at this rate they will be up 6 times to $6 million each. Work out the cost of a mortgage on that! Those who think house prices can never fall will be in for a shock if (when) mortgage rates rise, immigration slows and the speculators get out. 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mowerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 8:25am
mowerman View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I tend to agree their is a social time bomb ticking away.
Many issues at hand .yes I personally think it will go pop.
Just a matter of time.For most New Zealands people are law abiding peaceful the odd few are not

We have elections next year and sometimes a change is needed as political party's tend to lock them out in the end. National looking like that slowly the longer they have been in government.
We need solutions to a whole raft of issues but it all falls on deaf ears
We can unite and demand change...Next year do do it at the ballet box..
Until then keep the pressure on and hope they are not going to just sit back and wait for the inevitable.
The worst thing is the next lot won't be any better

Vote for the minor party's of your choice to reduce power base of the 2 biggest.take away the outright majority that gives them total control...
My thoughts only ..
The People Protest

Actions Speak Louder Than Words    
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Snappa Geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 8:32am
Snappa Geoff View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

You should of been a Politition Lethal, would of been good back up for Winston PetersLOL The rest of  Country isn't judged or compared to wots happening in Auckland. Most big Australasion cities now are very multi cultural. Why wouldn't they won't to live here we live in paradise. Your constant bleeting doesn't change a thing. They are now part of NZ so get over it. If you feel that strongly move out of Auckland. You hardly see Asians Indians etc in Smaller cities. The ones that are here in the Naki work bluddy hard running there Busineses. Plus the Fishing is tens times better than the big Smoke.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nightieripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 8:38am
nightieripper View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Thought this was a fishing forum... Not a soapbox...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mowerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 8:46am
mowerman View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by nightieripper nightieripper wrote:

nothing wrong with a bit of mix and match..plus fishing is very political.
NZ has a vey lax Immigration policy...

Try to move to USA or China or buy a house there ..not so easy  

The People Protest

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote nightieripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 8:54am
nightieripper View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

personalised drivel bagging the hell out individuals ... Yep really adds to forum
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mowerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 8:59am
mowerman View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

personalised drivel bagging the hell out individuals ... Yep really adds to forum

One would suspect that would not be the case if those individuals were seen in a brighter light . People are judged by the good and bad things they do ..Either way they are open for praise or criticism

The People Protest

Post Options Post Options   Likes (3) Likes(3)   Quote Southern_Jez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 9:24am
Southern_Jez View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I dont live in Auckland, i dont care about Auckland, and life is pretty bloody good. Housing is affordable, the local comms fishing fleet recommended they lower their own take of Blue Cod, Crayfish, and Oysters, even though demand for all three has increased. I have a high paying job in an industry that is not related to dairy or forestry and is the countries single largest exporter to Japan (granted we do cop a lot of PR crap from the media regarding power usage).

In my opinion NZ has become two seperate countries; you have Auckland - horrible, doom and gloom, cant a volcano just pop its top and be done with it already. Then you have the rest of the country, things aren't that bad out here, in fact for those willing to work its pretty bloody good, even in the midst of a dairy downturn.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote REIVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 9:42am
REIVER View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Some light hearted entertainment. More of a tragicomedy actually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf69eV2uiyE

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mowerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 9:52am
mowerman View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Auckland has outgrown itself ,from roads to housing its a hassle .
No easy fix .
To many coming to live here when the city is full and overflowing ,building more and more houses will just increase pressure on an already outdated infrastructure of roads,water and sewage .

Decentralization of the port with a push for creation of jobs outside the city central area may help.

One thing we haven't heard of for sometime is the ability to keep up with power generation to match growth...There will be an undersupply from 2019 (maybe sooner )But not if Huntly stays open and the aluminium smelter shuts

The reliability of New Zealand's electricity supply will slip below established standards from 2019 to at least 2025, according to Transpower.

The People Protest

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 12:23pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Shhh, Southern Jez, you cant go around not complaining. Don't you know NZ is doomed to violent revolution, mayhem etc etc, its all AWFUL I tell you.... except I don't think so either. I see a lot of pretty happy people around the place really, people with jobs, making a living, raising families, however, as you say, NZ aint necessarily Auckland, where apparently one in three people are homeless, jobless, hopeless or foreign...., or any combination of the above.
Sighhhh.....
There are three types of people in the world, according to Terry Pratchett, those who say the glass is half full, those who say it is half empty, and those, who actually RUN the place, who say "Whose glass is this? Its not MINE, my glass was full! And it was a bigger glass! Waiter!, go get me a bigger, fuller glass!"

Another little thing I saw on fb the other day, which amused me, being here in a place where such things exist... "I only hate three types of snakes. Big Snakes. Small snakes. Sticks that look like snakes."

I hope at least now some of you may smile for a minute.....
It is only my overwhelming natural humility that mars my perfection.

Captain Asparagus, Superhero, Adventurer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 12:59pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

why are Ak house in the $1 million ball park,banks prepared to loan money,people prepared to pay those prices(no one put a gun to the head to say buy?)kiwis returning from overseas with money(good on  them)immigrants bringing overseas funds .
Bloke on the radio yesterday has 30 houses in Ak, If he had the funding and foresight to have brought those houses 20yrs ago good on him.Yes hard for those starting out but Auckland is not the centre in NZ.  We make choices and same good same bad,that's life.

Remember during the 70s/80s pensioners going off on overseas holidays and buying new cars,people were knocking them back then saying pensions to high.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 7:33pm
Tzer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

At least Lethal has seen fit to set up his own personal rant section where he & Mowerman can debate the woes of the world between themselves without spoiling what could be other quite constructive posts with their slanted dribble.

AND Mowerman before you fire back at me I will try and not read or respond to anything posted here.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (5) Likes(5)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 8:39pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Wasnt going to make another comment as its politic and hate towards mainly Key but I live in Auckland and enjoy it greatly.
I can catch a fish when ever I want, have a meal at any one of thousands of restaurants and buy what ever I want.
I make good money and lifes good.
I have offered 3 "homeless" people a job with all 3 saying yes but never turning up. 2 out of 3 of my daughters have bought their own homes (without any help from me) and the third is not too far away.
I take overseas trips every year and holiday in other parts of the country.
How can I do this?
According to some its because Im a greedy prick thats ripping off others.
those that know me know its because I saved and didnt blow my income on rubbish as I was trying to set myself and my family up.

The biggest problem with NZers is that we love to blame every one else except for our selves. Moaning poms have not one ounce of us, we are with out a doubt the biggest moaners and all we need to do is look into a mirror to see where any problems are.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 8:55pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yawn
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KikBac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 11:08pm
KikBac View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

The 65% of people who own their own homes (and also get off their ass and vote) will be secretly quite pleased that their net worth is increasing at a rate of $100,000 per annum. Anyone who tries to interfere with this new found wealth will do so at their own peril.
Page  123>