Guilty of distributing ISIS material

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guilty of distributing ISIS material
    Posted: 06 May 2016 at 5:19pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Scary to think we've got these kind of ****heads in our communities

What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mouthu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:55pm
mouthu View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

He must be from your neck of the wood Simon, not mine.
Yes it was me, I screwed it up for everyone.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:58pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The judge wants these guys to do community based punishments! Holy crap! That is nuts, these prickles need to be put somewhere safe for a long long time.....better yet, send em to Syria, they like it so much!
It is only my overwhelming natural humility that mars my perfection.

Captain Asparagus, Superhero, Adventurer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote PIG HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 9:42pm
PIG HUNTER View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Let's just celebrate the fact this parasite was caught before he had the opportunity to act out his sick fantasy. I hope I'm wrong but I think it's only a matter of time before one of these radicalised scumbags does something shocking on home soil.we have plenty of soft targets like shopping malls ect.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kevin.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 9:57pm
Kevin.S View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Anyone notice how these people who "radicalise" others and encourage them to go off and fight for ISIS seem quite happy to stay in their comfortable western homes and send other suckers off to do the dirty work.  I'm sure if we had a quick whip round we'd soon have enough to buy this guy a one way ticket to Syria.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KikBac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:03pm
KikBac View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Ok, so the country this guy has left behind is full of radicalism. So he comes to a nice safe country and then does his utmost best to ensure that this new country is also full of the same radicalism he left behind Angry
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pompey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 8:02am
pompey View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Jail cell with a lost key. Problem solved. Really, he has held a knife to someones neck yelling isis crap, threatened a Muslim leader with jihad and been caught with this stuff and we have dick head judge suggesting a community based sentence? 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote widerange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 8:12am
widerange View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I think a community based sentence is quite suitable.
Based in a community in syria
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 9:14am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

We knock Aussie on treatment of kiwi  (and anyone else) that may break their laws.....
The old adage,
When in Rome do as Romans....
Is that not why ppl immigrate to a new country? get away from the old stuff?
So if they cant leave the old stuff behind...

Send the B@#T@%Ts  back.. revoke residency... have an extended time before citizenship is applied for/ granted

And forget the heart bleeding stories of splitting families, but make it very clear if break the laws, thats what happens.

Yep Aussies are onto it alright.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 7:52pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

No "Steps" aussie have hit a wall as far as cancelling residency etc
The immigrants have breed so their children are carrying out the racial antics t and are aussie citizens,cannot send them anywhere

Thats been the problem when the lebanese started fighting 2/3 yrs ago
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 9:08am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I think u missed the point...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote muchalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 1:17pm
muchalls View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Previous offence was a short step away from what 2 low life's did in London in 2013.
Long custodial sentence required ffs!

"On the afternoon of 22 May 2013, a British Army soldier, Fusilier Lee Rigby of the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, was attacked"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 4:20pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Steps Steps wrote:

I think u missed the point...
no i have not,    But agree you want to live the life you've escaped from obey the rules,When in rome do what the romans do or F#$K off back to where you came from!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 11:21pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

A navy officer who trained at one of Britain's most prestigious maritime colleges has fled to Syria to join the Islamic State terror group.

Defence experts warned last night that 28-year-old Ali Alosaimi's high-level skills and exhaustive knowledge of the nation's shipping fleet represented a terrifying security threat.

Having already targeted passenger jets, there has long been concern that militants will try to bring terror to the seas by attacking ships and ferries.

"This suddenly raises the spectre of IS damaging shipping," said former Royal Navy chief Admiral Lord West.

they sure are popping out of the wood work from all directions, should we be concerned    
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Southern_Jez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 11:49am
Southern_Jez View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

A lot of these so called "radicals" are just angry young people with one hell of a chip on their shoulder. 
The lawyer for the Paris attacker described him as having the intelligence of an ashtray, and having little to no religious conviction.
Point is, these idiots arent doing it for religion, they are doing it cause they are disenfranchised, jobless, bored, and they are blaming everyone else for their troubles, and these people exist all over the world regardless of religion or creed. ISIS are just giving these idiots an outlet, they believe they already have a cause.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (3) Likes(3)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 5:18pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Too bad for the a-holes who commit suicide bombings to become martyrs so they can go to heaven to sleep with all the virgins... Lemmy's already screwed them all!LOL

Onya Lemmy!

What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.