CHCH fishing an dive buddy

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote sir doofus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CHCH fishing an dive buddy
    Posted: 01 Jan 2016 at 12:56pm
sir doofus View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi my name is Dave I have got my own boat  I have got room for someone who is keen to go for a fish or dive I go to Motunau a lot an around banks peninsula can pick up at person place on way out if they want cheers Dave .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Somethingsmellsfishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2017 at 11:04pm
Somethingsmellsfishy View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

hi dave a mate and i also have a boat and are looking to meet some people to fish with. usually head out of sumner but always willing to travel. give us a pm if you fancy it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 12:44pm
JB View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

HI Guy's

Add me to the list of anyone wanting to head out of CHCH. Have own boat that can handle most conditions and fish 5 easy should it be needed. Normally launch from lyttleton.

Starting to get back into a spearing as well after a long time off (still a bit of an amature in this area)

Keen to chase some kingies whilst they are here.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Somethingsmellsfishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 6:37pm
Bronze
Bronze

hi JB we should defiantly do a trip and chase some kingys. we were out saturday arvo and had a few, they were pretty hard to land just wanted to follow the lures. were looking at heading out weekend coming if you would like to join our boat fits 4 but its better suited to 3 ideally. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 9:02pm
JB View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Sounds like a plan, I'll see what the weather is like but keen as. Your boat or mine, I've got a livie tank so could fill it on the way out.

Could use the livie tank as I think biffing a small livie will sort if they are just chasing poppers. I could fit 5 for a kingie hunt or more if taking turns at hitting them.
I'll give you a pm later in week once I check the weather.

Stuart, you keen for a trip?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Somethingsmellsfishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 9:29pm
Bronze
Bronze

Beautiful boat mate! Ours isn't a patch on that thing mind lol its just a 5 meter plylight. were 2 brits 28-31 who have been here for about 5 years and love to fish. were easy on who's boat we go in ours isn't the greatest when the swell gets above a meter so we do keep that in mind when we go out. look forward to hearing from you.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 9:39pm
JB View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

No worries we will see what the weather does and go from there. I'll flick you a pm later in the week. Was going to head out Sunday but family commitments and stuff.

The weather on Sunday was mint!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Somethingsmellsfishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 9:58pm
Bronze
Bronze

Yea it was we were out for about 5 hours couldn't of asked for a better day heaps of kings around too! Were easy on what day we go, we try to get a night in threw the week too if were finished work in time.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote stuart165 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2017 at 10:12am
stuart165 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi jb. Always keen for a trip out. Can drop pretty much everthing if the call comes out in the weekend.
Stuart
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jaytheham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 1:38pm
jaytheham View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I'm not a diver, but if someone is just looking for another body on the boat I'd be keen. Otherwise I'm out fishing off the rocks most weekends anyway.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cam.b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 1:27pm
Cam.b View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hey everyone.
New to Christchurch. Hanging to get out to chase some fish, especially kingis, have plenty of good gear and am happy to pay my way and clean up afterwards
Flick me a message if you need crew