kkb ramp

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kkb ramp
    Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 8:24pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

45 minute wait??

Should be working now
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 8:51pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

updated
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishing Addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 8:53pm
Fishing Addiction View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The free ramp is often way faster than the members ramp so why bother
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 9:13pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I am stuck ay work again,it was my nephew,part of the problem is instead of getting boat out and drive up road some want to do their stuff at ramp and igmore staff.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 10:04pm
CanadianJohn View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

lots of clowns doing their one trip out of the year.
went out boxing day from halfmoon bay. dropped boat into water. knew who the two next boats waiting to launch. nek minute some dick is reversing down the ramp. i was getting into my bloody car and stopped and said "please tell me how this is gonna work. please tell me?" lol not aure how the hell he thought he could launch with my car and trailer between him and the water! and he had driven right past all the guys waiting to launch.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fitzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 10:28pm
fitzy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

The Kk Bay ramp crew do an amazing job.
Imagine the chaos if they weren't there!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Juan night only Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 11:16pm
Juan night only View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

They do an amazing job there, its just some people like to think the are more important and push in.