Smashed by solid Reds in the Tiri Channel...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (3) Likes(3)   Quote nzfishwhisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Smashed by solid Reds in the Tiri Channel...
    Posted: 11 Oct 2015 at 7:46pm
nzfishwhisperer View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Sorry guys for the little plug in the movie but I make these for my Face Book page and takes to long to re do...

Hopefully not to much plugging and a little enjoyment to watch...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Billy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2015 at 4:07pm
Billy! View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Nice video but you should probably group your posts instead of spamming these pages with duplicates of every outing.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Joker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2015 at 7:12pm
Joker View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Be gentle - a lot of very good posters in the past don't do it now because of some casual off remarks posted. Its a good post worth repeating.

Generally, not just  to you ... If you cant say anything good ... then don't.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote nzfishwhisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2015 at 7:36pm
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Originally posted by Billy! Billy! wrote:

Nice video but you should probably group your posts instead of spamming these pages with duplicates of every outing.

Cheers Billy - Because I use it for my FB page it always has a little starting that shows some old footage that will always be the same - The actual movies after it are always new...
I have been asked by others to keep it up and others that are neutral so hopefully they don't upset people to much - just trying to show my fun on the waterSmile 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2015 at 7:42pm
rockz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

looking forward to your next report billy Thumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2015 at 9:48pm
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

chuurr chuurr  F.W.  Cant wait to get back out and get some.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2015 at 11:13pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

bloody awesome fishwisperer, 
thought you would have been up North with Steve...
Thanks for everything you did for us Eric. may you rest in peace, You were one of the real legends of NZ recreational fishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2015 at 8:50am
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Nice fish and thanks for the post/video Jas.
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Billy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2015 at 9:57am
Billy! View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by fishwisperer fishwisperer wrote:

Originally posted by Billy! Billy! wrote:

Cheers Billy - Because I use it for my FB page it always has a little starting that shows some old footage that will always be the same - The actual movies after it are always new...
I have been asked by others to keep it up and others that are neutral so hopefully they don't upset people to much - just trying to show my fun on the waterSmile 

Yeah sorry mate what I meant was I enjoy reading your reports but you should put them all into one thread. Like what Espresso has done. His thread is 170 odd pages of awesomeness and you can go back and compare reports from previous months/years. Was just a suggestion.
A few girls on here aye.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote nzfishwhisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2015 at 5:57pm
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Originally posted by Lethal Lethal wrote:

bloody awesome fishwisperer, 
thought you would have been up North with Steve...
Cheers Lethal - The stars and moon haven't lined for us lately - I am up at Whatuwhiwhi next Wed - Mon but not with Steve again...Thumbs Down
Only in the 12ft tin but should still get into some goodies I hope (Weather perm)Big smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2015 at 6:26pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Saw you out there I was in my yak next time I may drift your berley trail LOL Kiddin good one great fish there may go up that way tomorrow.