Stupid greedy Goverment!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stupid greedy Goverment!
    Posted: 10 Mar 2003 at 11:42am
Spina View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

What sort of greedy stupid people have we the voters gone and made into our policy makers just remember that we are the ones that have the last say on election day,As far as I am concerned any ony that did not give there vote to the NZ outdoor and recreation party ( HAVE GOT THE BLOODY GOVERMENT THAT THEY DESERVE), The trouble with this country is our people in parliament have been bullsh*tting the public for so long that a large majority of voters believe what the liars tell them, For god sake wake up New Zealand or you will be prisoners to the fools in the beehive with no rights what so ever as it is this is one of the most over taxed country in the world and what for so those bloody fools can have fat pay packets and rule the roost come on Kiwis Get real or end up with NO FISHING NO HUNTING and no one to talk to about it.  I wonder how many fools will only wake up when its to late or are just to lazy to even bark for themselves, Cheers Dreemspina.
Dont waste your time trying to give me a hard time being in politics teaches one very quickly how to turn a deaf eye and a blind ear!
wheres my glasses cant find my hearing aids without them.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote v8-coupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2003 at 12:27pm
v8-coupe View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I Totally agree.  Problem is that most of these conservationists are unemployed or have jobs that get them a lot of public recognition.  The squeaky wheel always gets oiled.  I would love to camp and fillet my fish on the steps of parliament.  Unfortunately I have to work to feed the family and pay all these extortionate taxes and levy's.  I have Emailed, snail mailed and faxed these people and have recieved the standard photocopied response.  I am considering changing my name to Guy Hansen or Graham Faux.  I personally believe more direct action is required, although what it should be I do not know.  Any idea's.

Cheers

Graham Hansen

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2003 at 12:33pm
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Taxes... tell me about it. My tax return came back and I have to fork out $730 to the bastards. Tax return?... I just don't get it. I suppose this money will go towards all these so called conservationists.

Kingfishsi
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sashimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2003 at 7:30pm
Sashimi View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I'm on your side. But sometimes you just have realuze that no politics are "clean"-ever.

Sashimi...Tight
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2003 at 2:10pm
Spina View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi Sashimi your so right about that, but you know the old saying as it goes fight fire with Fire the only way to beat them is at there own game with our own reps in parlament,Cheers dreemspina.
Dont waste your time trying to give me a hard time being in politics teaches one very quickly how to turn a deaf eye and a blind ear!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2003 at 3:20pm
Zeke View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Dreemspina,  just logged into this particular portion of the site, are we twins or something?, i agree with most of what you say, [note most] the only way we can beat these bereaucrats who do nothing is at the ballot box, but then,when seeking election what lies do they tell and if elected the reply to a question is " it was taken out of context " i have personal experience in this department. perhaps mate we had better sit back, stare into the sunset and tell our grandkids how it used to be .getting angry does not solve too much but it is bloody good for the system isn`t it !
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2003 at 10:05am
Spina View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Howdy Zeke, Yeah sounds rite to me, well how does the old addage go if ya cant beat em join them,Sounds pretty rite in this case doesnt it mate,One thing that i found along time ago is that anger is a wasted emotion when it comes to inanimate objects such as politicians you know like kicking the car cause it wont go, so I reacon that we just keep on telling every one we know about the only party that cares about our rites as far as outdoors and recreation goes, Join up and encourage all people that have any sort of an interest in the outdoors at all not only the ones ya know with fishy fingers either, it is a major concern to any one that does any thing at all in the outdoors we are all at risk of loosing alot more than our fishing rites and even people that might not agree with our ideas about how the fishing should be handled still have as much to loose as we do, our very rites to access and the freedom to enter alot off areas are also at risk, We all have a hell of a lots to loose and why should we, buggar the polititions I say damm there eyes, But like the man said the ballot box is the place to fix those little problems, cheers Dreemspina.