Boat Stolen - Reflex Chianti 485

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FishRman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boat Stolen - Reflex Chianti 485
    Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 4:34pm
FishRman View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

ATTENTION / URGENT:

Boat Stolen 18 Jan 2015 around 2:30pm from Botany (East Auckland).
Please keep a lookout and report any sightings to the Police, or if you hear of anything suspicious.
Stolen on trailer with 90hp Yamaha motor
At the time it was stolen there were Kilwell outriggers in the rod holders and there was also a stainless steel rocket launcher installed.
The cover shown was also taken, but may or may not still be with the boat.

Thanks to everyone helping....Cry
If I am available - I am not fishing & if I am fishing - I am not available !
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SNOWKIWI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 5:13pm
SNOWKIWI View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Can you PM me the rego number of the trailer, I am on the road all day everyday from Sandspit to Waitiki, you never know, I might just spot it!!! If the dumb arses leave your plates on it!!!

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing, by people who can't fish.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fullsacks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 5:30pm
fullsacks View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

That SUX FishRman, hope karma dishes up just deserts with interest too the scumbags who stole your boat! A mate recently found his stolen ski boat by setting up a search for the same make and model on trademe, found it for sale in Tauranga two years after it was stolen...told the cops and they got the guy who was selling it and the dicks who stole it. Hope you find yours a whole lot sooner than that, will keep an eye out.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KikBac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 5:39pm
KikBac View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

if you do find the scum that took it, I've got a crowbar you can borrow
Beer: the most important meal of the day.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 8:46pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I'll keep ane eye out too.
Did they take it with the SAS clamp on it? I ask cause I secure mine  with one. 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote the demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:14pm
the demon View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by krow krow wrote:

Thinking that to ,also got a lock on the trailer hitch on mine .
Was you boat pinched from home? 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote the demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:16pm
the demon View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

can't tell from the photo 100% but have you a padlock through your hitch to 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:24pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

came through on my facebook so put it up in stolen thread,hope it turns up.Unhappy
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Otto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 7:48am
Otto View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by krow krow wrote:

Asked about one of them years ago to secure mine, seller said yep can sell you one but can also show you how to get it off pretty quick. Got a Chain instead.

But because insurance companies won't cover a chain also got a lock on the coupling to satisfy them, although that'll come off with a good whack.

Hope the boats found soon
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2015 at 1:14pm
Boyo View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Mate I do a bit of fishing in the Firth of Thames/Kaiaua area so will be a look out. I have a 515 Chianti and secure it with a SAS clamp and a long gape padlock on the coupling. Can't see how they can defeat an SAS without a gas axe or  angle grinder if it is fitted properly. Goog luck on a quick recovery - hope the feckers get what they deserve.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FishRman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 7:10am
FishRman View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi everyone

Thanks for comments and keeping an eye out

We've received information that the another boat was stolen in the area earlier the same day

We have reason to believe a white UTE was used

If you have any information on this, please contact the Police using sing case ref 150118 / 8625, or send me personal message

Here's to hope.....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote M.I.L.F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 10:21pm
M.I.L.F View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

basterd hope their nut fall off Angry
KING SMURFIX
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 10:32pm
smelli View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Heya bud, hope you find it. Did it have clamp on when taken? Have been thinking of getting a clamp like that but if they easy to get off i wont be...
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=717361
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FishRman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 10:02pm
FishRman View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hey there fellow fishermen

Perhaps wishful thinking, but anyone see a boat like this over the weekend

If you have any information on this, please contact the Police using sing case ref 150118 / 8625, or send me personal message

Here's to hope.....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2015 at 11:53am
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

That's the sport model with the windows in Canin and racing steering wheel etc. they are a good looking rig so get a lot of attention. They look very simpler. Anything different about yours that would make it more identifiable apart from the name which will be removed no doubt.
That windless looks like non standard?
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FishRman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 10:15pm
FishRman View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Thanks Reel Deal

Yes Windlass is a custom job....
Had underwater lights installed and a live bait pump mounted on transom (both not in photo).
Also I had an additional switch bank & a 12V outlet installed to the left of the steering wheel which is also non standard.
The transom below the bung had a bit of damage from sliding off the trailer onto the boat ramp once before, so that is very noticeable unless it gets repaired

Thanks for keeping a eye out....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BeachedAsBro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2015 at 8:58pm
BeachedAsBro View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Dirty **** sucking scum.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish caught will we realise we can't eat money.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 5:27am
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

After viewing police stolen boat web site.are these vessels being stolen and broken down and shipped overseas like the do with stolen cars?as most of the vessels stolen would stand out.meaning the low lifes that would buy them steal them just would not add up to possible income earnt to afford them.not saying low income people cannot afford a nice boat.suddenly a nice vessel turns up question would be asked surely?if a50k+ was parked in my street there would be side ways looks.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ramcoed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 7:19am
ramcoed View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Insurance would of come through by now??????
limit your catch not catch your limit!