STOLEN - 2014 PROFILE 700H Hardtop x 225HP Yamaha

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: STOLEN - 2014 PROFILE 700H Hardtop x 225HP Yamaha
    Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 11:38am
concrete View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

****STOLEN**** - 2014 PROFILE 700H Hardtop "AHURIRI" 225HP - stolen from South Bay Kaikoura. Keep an eyeout on the water as well as barns etc please. Please we want her home. She had her grey boat cover on. TRAILOR Z163L. Please share. She is very distinctive and there are only @ 3 of these in the South Island. Craypot hauler swings forward to front window.  
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ROCKSTARS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 11:51am
ROCKSTARS View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Sorry to hear, all the best for getting it back.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smelly Buoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 11:56am
Smelly Buoy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Bummer Trudi

To upload Photos, when you are at the composing window, there should be some tool icons above it, including one of a green tree.  Open that, and you get a window called Image Properties, which should have a list of images you have previously uploaded.  If the image is there, select it.  If not there, you need to "Choose File" which should take you off into your hard drive - browse your way through to the photos you want, and select. Once chosen, you should see a File Transfer window during the upload process, and once complete, the file should be there in your list.  If the photo is not showing in the Preview pane on the right, select it in the lefthand list, and once it shows in Preview, click Okay.

I think that should do it.

PS, for anyone wanting to tag their boat with a GPS, check out http://gps-tracker-review.toptenreviews.com - sorry Trudi, cold comfort now.

Cheers, Simon
Tangled Up In Blue
"Veni, Vidi, Velcro"
I came; I saw; I stuck around.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 12:03pm
concrete View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

thank you. I will look into that website gps...  Can I actually post more pics on the same can I?  We just want her home, we're guttered.  It also had all of our fishing craypots, electric rod/reels bloody everything. 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Olfart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 12:09pm
Olfart View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Above your last post there is an option under 'Post Options"which will show a drop down menu...from there choose "Edit Post"then add extra photos as per usual. 
Bad luck about the boat Trudi and welcome to the forums - you never know someone on here may just spot the boat somewheres..  Great place to hang around too...
Semper in excreta sumus, solum profundum variat....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Derek F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 1:14pm
Derek F View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Very distinctive and lovely boat.  Surely it will be spotted somewhere?
And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more...Erica Jong
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kingfishers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 1:42pm
kingfishers View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Shocking..!! Really big boat to hide somewere..!! Hope get noticed somere around soon..!!
"My mind has gone fishing, ask all questions tomorrow"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote letsgetem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 5:32pm
letsgetem View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Concrete - I feel for you - I had my boat stolen once. It was eventually recovered, minus its motor. One suggestion, which I did - distribute colour pictures and explanation, asking for any information on it; to places like garages, supermarkets, taverns. There will be someone out there who will see it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 8:15pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Geez that sucks,feel for ya
2009 and 2010 BERKLEY SOFTBAIT COMP CHAMPS,Runner up 2013 ( solo),winner 2013/14 longest kingfish nz fishing competition
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 8:24pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Originally posted by concrete concrete wrote:

...... Can I actually post more pics on the same can I?  We just want her home, we're guttered.  It also had all of our fishing craypots, electric rod/reels bloody everything. 

more pics would be good Trudi.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Raging Bull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 7:30am
Raging Bull View Drop Down
Moderator - Brown Belt
Moderator - Brown Belt
Big Sexy

A holes! I'll share it on Facebook too, be good if everyone else who can did too. Just paste a link to this page.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote PE Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 7:34am
PE Pete View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Mongrels!! Hope you get your boat back soon.
Tight lines
PE Pete
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote corokid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 7:51am
corokid View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Have sent photo to some colleagues/freinds that operate the cook strait ferries.

Trudi , if you want to post another photo , go back to your original post , select edit , click cursor under the photo you have already posted. Go through same process as previous.

Include any close up distinguishing shots , like welded serial numbers , any marks  or unique features. Serial numbers can be ground out but if you know where it was , grinding marks can be noted.

Good luck 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 8:11am
concrete View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

thank you all for your help on getting this on here and out there.  As you can see the hull shot from front is different from other boats.  craypot hauler was changed but we and firmans can tell where that is.  

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 8:50am
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Sorry to hear of your loss. Nice rig.
How did you have it secure. How did they Nic it?
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 10:43am
concrete View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

We bought a ****ty old ute that was normally attached to her 24/7 as well as her wheel clamp.  Husband took boat out and scored us 2 fines for rego and warrant being out, so we thought we'd do the right thing get a wof to pay the rego.  It failed wof, they said she needed work to come up to standardso we had them fixing her up which only left our boat with the wheel clamp.  we only had her out on the water about 6 or 7 times in Kaikoura.   All our gear from craypots to electric fishing rods flippin gone. Cry
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 7:31pm
concrete View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Guess what everyone?????... AHURIRI HAS BEEN FOUND, police picked her up from this afternoon and is going to be finger printed in the morning. I might even be able to see her tomorrow arvo. So excited. Just also wanted to say such a massive massive thank you for your help in sharing and caring about our baby, the being on the water is such a big part of our families life, it is so muchly and greatly appreciated. I'd also like to do a big shout out to Firmans Marine & Profile Boats, ministry of fisheries dept throughout Nz, the ferry folk, nelson, Marlborough, kaikoura and christchurch police, hunting and fishing kaikoura, the coast guard and to anyone whom had a hand in her return home. Thank yous very much xxx
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote empty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 7:41pm
empty View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

very lucky indeed ,hope they find the lowlife a hole that took it
what happened to the pissing man?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 7:46pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Excellent news Trudi~~really happy for youBig smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Daniel K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 7:53pm
Daniel K View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Forum prevails again Thumbs Up
Page  12>