Peter Dunne united future

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Peter Dunne united future
    Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 1:36pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well here we go again.Mr Dunne wanting to bring in legal highs by middle of next year.
Exact reason why I could not vote for United Future knowing full well he would do some 
thing crazy like this.so much for his Christian beliefs.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 3:02pm
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Explain what 'legal" (currently "illegall") highs have to do with someone's belief in a sky zombie please?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KikBac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 3:30pm
KikBac View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Or fishing for that matter
Beer: the most important meal of the day.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Kevin.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 3:48pm
Kevin.S View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Perhaps PJC is commenting on the fact that before the election, on this forum, UF were saying their number one policy was recreational fishing and now it seems to be recreational drugs.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 3:57pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by KikBac KikBac wrote:

Fair call BUT this is the Politics forum so all good...
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 4:36pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

What the hell is Dunne thinking? Is he not aware of the problems that **** causes in our society? Idiot!
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote cirrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 4:44pm
cirrus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The best legal high is hooking into some good fish. He was given the mandate and votes to push for fishery reform. Thats where his focus should be.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 4:57pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Kevin.S Kevin.S wrote:

Perhaps PJC is commenting on the fact that before the election, on this forum, UF were saying their number one policy was recreational fishing and now it seems to be recreational drugs.
exactly "Kevin,s"thats what I tried to explain to "Gunangler"why i could not vote UF.I could not trust Dunne.Perhaps next time round if "Gunangler"went with a different party he might just get in.

There is enough social problems with currant legal drugs,alcohol tobacco and prescribed medication let alone the illegal drugs.might just be me but i am convinced that "legal highs' will/would lead on to harder drugs.
under the drug testing rules in the work place these legal highs would not be tested for so therefore you could possibly be working with someone who is stoned.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 5:07pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by pjc pjc wrote:

... you could possibly be working with someone who is stoned.

Or highly volatile.

He should just change his name to Peter Douche.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 5:19pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

And where has Gunangler gone now that the election is Dunne?... I mean 'done'?

See ya back here in a few years I guess, GunanglerLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Eastender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 6:14pm
Eastender View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Isn't Dunne's son a lobbyist for the legal high industry?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KikBac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 7:55pm
KikBac View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

Originally posted by KikBac KikBac wrote:

Fair call BUT this is the Politics forum so all good...

All good - I was just pointing out that Recreational Fishing, legal highs and religion make very strange bedfellows
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 8:53pm
STEVIE WONDER View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Eastender Eastender wrote:

Isn't Dunne's son a lobbyist for the legal high industry?

He is. Stood in the elections as well. Mr lawyer man

ONLY WHEN THE LAST TREE HAS DIED AND THE LAST RIVER BEEN POISONED AND THE LAST FISH BEEN CAUGHT WILL WE REALISE THAT WE CANNOT EAT MONEY.
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote worksux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 8:00pm
worksux View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Kezza Kezza wrote:

Explain what 'legal" (currently "illegall") highs have to do with someone's belief in a sky zombie please?

Some of us actually believe in sky zombies.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 12:24pm
Fletch View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Finatic Finatic wrote:

And where has Gunangler gone now that the election is Dunne?... I mean 'done'?

See ya back here in a few years I guess, GunanglerLOL

And perhaps be a forum sponsor to push his wares
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote v8-coupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 1:39pm
v8-coupe View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by pjc pjc wrote:

Originally posted by Kevin.S Kevin.S wrote:

exactly "Kevin,s"thats what I tried to explain to "Gunangler"why i could not vote UF.I could not trust Dunne.Perhaps next time round if "Gunangler"went with a different party he might just get in.

There is enough social problems with currant legal drugs,alcohol tobacco and prescribed medication let alone the illegal drugs.might just be me but i am convinced that "legal highs' will/would lead on to harder drugs.
under the drug testing rules in the work place these legal highs would not be tested for so therefore you could possibly be working with someone who is stoned.

Yep. Many of those interviewed specifically stated they used legal highs because they could not be detected by work place drug tests. Scary thought really. They are more worried about being caught using than the damage/harm they are doing to themselves or the damage/harm they could cause to their work associates. Probably the same people that turn up to work half cut.
Legasea Legend Member