Pre election promises

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote worksux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pre election promises
    Posted: 04 Oct 2014 at 5:22pm
worksux View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/10580208/National-loses-majority-Greens-pick-up-one.
 Interesting now that National needs a partner.
Lets hope that Mr Dunne is able to force some of the policies he stood for.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2014 at 5:45pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

labour made a big mistake saying they would not have the maori party in coalition partners.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote mowerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2014 at 11:12am
mowerman View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

it would of been nice to have seen National with 58 seats.That would of given some clout to MMP.
Now it will be up to U/F ..so as worksux says'' Lets hope that Mr Dunne is able to force some of the policies he stood for ''

We should keep reminding him of his policys so at least get something out of him as result.(hopefully )
The People Protest

Actions Speak Louder Than Words    
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote gunangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 4:47pm
gunangler View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I put a post up abut what Im doing re re the reserves but its been moved... and I cant find it!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Olfart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 4:57pm
Olfart View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Look under the Fisheries Management forum, gunny....
Semper in excreta sumus, solum profundum variat....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote SaltyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 5:24pm
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

This doesn't strengthen UFs position at all really, National needs only 1 vote for a majority and can get it from UF or Act or Maori Party.

I'd suggest the Act party is NOT going to vote against anything without prior approval to do so from National!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote v8-coupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 3:24pm
v8-coupe View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by SaltyC SaltyC wrote:

This doesn't strengthen UFs position at all really, National needs only 1 vote for a majority and can get it from UF or Act or Maori Party.

I'd suggest the Act party is NOT going to vote against anything without prior approval to do so from National!

Yep. I suspect the Act candidate will just be sitting there stuffing his snout in the public trough and doing what he is told. If it was not for a nod and wink from team Key, Act would have gone the way of the Dodo.
Legasea Legend Member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote snapazapa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 8:14am
snapazapa View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Lets hope the RMA gets a bit of a clean up, though it still wont affect house prices,just thinking about things that happened before the election,taking Shane Jones out of the way was a very smart move,would have loved to be a "fly on the wall" when in Keys office when he heard dot dumbass was joining mana, the drinks would have been flowing-have noticed too -where has dot dumbass gone?,not been heard of since the election-to be honest if he could get his hands on all of his funds I think he would bolt out of the country,passport or no passport.
Live life to the fullest...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 9:58am
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

You can't say that about the Darling Kim, saviour of the left and hero of the working classes with his selfless desire to fund the uber-left in order to improve the lot of the common kiwi people!
I am shocked at your cynicism! Tut, sir, tut and fie!
Lol.
It is only my overwhelming natural humility that mars my perfection.

Captain Asparagus, Superhero, Adventurer.