KIM DOT WHO !!!

Page  <1 567
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 10:38am
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yes, I think so. Donations to a political party I think are deductable, aren't they?
It is only my overwhelming natural humility that mars my perfection.

Captain Asparagus, Superhero, Adventurer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mmmm... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 8:45pm
mmmm... View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Evil Smile
buying usless exspensive fishing gear is my second favourite hobby.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote part-timer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 9:39pm
part-timer View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Fish Raiser Fish Raiser wrote:

Ha. cant buy your way into NZ politics? that's exactly how Wall st got there mate john key into
parliment. strange how he didn't start on the back benchs or come up the ranks from local
government. just got planted straight at the top, how convenient.

Its a shame everyone got too caught up with KDC and were not able to soak up the
important information from glen, edward and asange, funny thing is most people didn't bother to watch the whole thing but still are so vocal without any info. They let Campbell live give them their facts and opinion. I always thought kiwis wanted
to know the truth, were passionate about their rights and liked to stand up
to the big boys who want to control us. I thought that was Kiwi culture. (being nuclear free?)

But It seems the truth was A little too much for people to handle.
I think It scares too many people and they choose not to believe it, as if
they disbelieve hard enough if might just go away.
John key could not lose, he told everyone what they wanted to hear and
peoples fear made them believe it.

The problem was that even if people believed, who was going to be their new savior or leader?
who was going to lead them to a  better place? no one was there to provide a better solution
so the status quo remains. No different to Scotland, fear prevailed over ambition and hope.

Are you being serious??   or is this a wind-up Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 10:26pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Its a wind up. Come on, no Kiwi I know or can imagine would be on first name basis with Assange, Snowden and Co lol

Ummm... Key DID go in as a back bencher, but he had something many on the left do not....Talent and Skills.
Anyone who gives up a multimillion annual income to work for free for his country in parliament can't be quite as venal as the loonies would have you believe.
It always amazes me, the left call the right Greedy etc, insisting right wing people...in this case say National voters, are all greedy buggers voting in their own self interest.
Whereas The Left are not, no indeedy, They are appealing to the poor to vote for them by offering them more free money taken off the rich pricks. But that aint greed, oh no. It is something else.
I think it is called bullpuckey.
It is only my overwhelming natural humility that mars my perfection.

Captain Asparagus, Superhero, Adventurer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote part-timer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 11:15pm
part-timer View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

not even Nicky Hager could have come up with a theory that Key was inserted into NZ politics by  Wall St..

maybe Kim dot Crim will find an email to support that theory though...  or whale dump..   Oh... but they are the .....   well you know ;)

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 10:04pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy. lol 
My experience is that some people are so closed minded they will not listen no matter how you explain it. I've learned not to bother trying to "help" these as all you'll do is get frustrated. 
Page  <1 567