Need to get out - Nelson

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Helmsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need to get out - Nelson
    Posted: 04 Jun 2014 at 9:11am
Helmsy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Having made the move to Nelson a couple of months ago, I no longer have access to a boat and am beginning to have some severe withdrawal syndromes (broken sleeps, cold sweats, staring blankly at the ocean for hours etc).

If anyone ever has a spare spot in the boat, I would be hugely grateful. Being self employed, I am almost always available even during the week and more than happy to cover costs etc. Having worked in the tackle industry for a number of years, I am also very well kitted up for any and every type of fishing and can bring plenty of flash shiny toys for others on the boat to play with.

Best way to contact would be either through PM or on 0279009306

Cheers
Bryce
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hobbsnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 8:23pm
hobbsnz View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi Bryce,
are you still looking for a seat on a boat? 
I have to hold the hand for most of my mates, I'm looking for someone who can  tie there own hooks.
Cheers, Russell