Fishing Humour

Page  <1 460461462
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 3:14pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote tjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 5:49pm
tjm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Excellent LOL
Cant beat hunting and Fishing in N.Z
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2021 at 3:12am
Pcj View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Graham Martin is in Hospital:
Who the hell is GRAHAM?
Well Graham is the geezer who got home late one night and Helen his wife, says. "Where the hell have you been?"
Graham replies. "I was getting a tattoo!"
"A tattoo?" She frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?"
"I got a hundred dollar note on my privates." He said proudly.
"What the hell were you thinking?" She said, shaking her head in disgust. "Why on earth would a Chartered Accountant get a hundred dollar note tattooed on his privates?"
"Well, one, I like to watch my money grow.
Two, once in a while I like to play with my money.
Three, I like how money feels in my hand.
And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred dollars anytime you want."
Graham is now in The Critical Care Unit, Room 233. No visitors until further notice. 🤪
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Phantom Menace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2021 at 4:40pm
Phantom Menace View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2021 at 9:11pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

I see what you did there Phantom Big smile
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Phantom Menace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 9:17am
Phantom Menace View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Well this is the fishing (for) humour thread after all Smudge.
Page  <1 460461462