Exploring Kawau - new softbait PB

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Xtoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 6:00pm
Xtoad View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

So Lester I'm curious as to what the North Channel is famous for!
Nice snaps
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Tamure Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 6:54pm
The Tamure Kid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yip, according to quite a few YouTube clips, a couple of TV fishing show episodes, and various articles i've read, North Channel is highly regarded as a snapper spot. It's bordered by Fairchild Reef and Maori Rock, which are also renowned spots. That was my third time there, and I certainly haven't landed any monsters in the channel. I think it probably takes a while to get to know the effect of the tides, wind directions etc.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 9:34pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

No man just chuck out a bait too easy LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 5:49pm
JW View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Good fishing TK. I like that whole area a lot. Those motor oil type softbaits sound great.
www.northsideadventures.co.nz
www.facebook.com/northsideadventures
Page  <12