FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Decent Sea Sickness remedies in Auckland?

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pete99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 11:53am
Pete99 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Just get a YouShop account, send the Kwells to the YouShop and they ship them on through to you.  I have been doing it for years with no problem.  

PS:  Just look at the maximum number now as I find some restrict you to 2-3 boxes.  Cheap enough though and YouShop postage is fair.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lurcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 11:55am
Lurcher View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Pahia bombs were not available last time I tried to get some. Instead I got the takapuna clinic pharmacy ones. They were better than the Pahia's as they made me less drowsy but they only last for 8 hours or so as opposed to 24 hours like the Pahia's the active ingredient is hysoscine or scopalamine in both I think
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spin king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 1:09pm
spin king View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I use avomine and reckon it's the tits
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote maxtarakihi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 3:30pm
maxtarakihi View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I use to use avomine but you can't buy it in NZ any more.back to sealegs
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Got-ya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2019 at 11:30am
Got-ya View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Sealegs works for me but I'm absolutely shattered that night.
THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF FISHERMAN, THOSE WHO FISH FOR SPORT AND THOSE THAT CATCH SOMETHING.
Page  <12