FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daiwa AGS Soft Bait rod

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sockrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daiwa AGS Soft Bait rod
    Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 9:06am
Sockrim View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Time for a gear clear out. For sale is my back up Daiwa Power Junkie AGS Soft baiting rod. If you haven't fished with an AGS, then you haven't experienced the superior bite detection of these rods.
This rod has the all-round power and sensitivity to detect the softest take and then have the low down grunt to stop those big runs.
This rod is in almost brand new condition, its just sitting around gathering dust
You won't be disappointed!!!
Due to the 7ft 1 piece dimensions I would prefer to be picked up- I am in Tauranga.
Asking price $499

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sockrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 7:40pm
Sockrim View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Bump
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sockrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 7:50pm
Sockrim View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Bump
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sockrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 9:54pm
Sockrim View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Bump