FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daiwa AGS Soft Bait rod

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sockrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daiwa AGS Soft Bait rod
    Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 9:06am
Sockrim View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Time for a gear clear out. For sale is my back up Daiwa Power Junkie AGS Soft baiting rod. If you haven't fished with an AGS, then you haven't experienced the superior bite detection of these rods.
This rod has the all-round power and sensitivity to detect the softest take and then have the low down grunt to stop those big runs.
This rod is in almost brand new condition, its just sitting around gathering dust
You won't be disappointed!!!
Due to the 7ft 1 piece dimensions I would prefer to be picked up- I am in Tauranga.
Asking price $499

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sockrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 7:40pm
Sockrim View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Bump
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sockrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 7:50pm
Sockrim View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Bump
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sockrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 9:54pm
Sockrim View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Bump
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote harvester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 3:26pm
harvester View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi just wondering if this is still available?
And how old is it? Is it the original one or the latest version.
Cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 3:14pm
Ara View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

These Daiwa AGS rods are amazing I have this exact rod. The sensitivity and bite detection is incredible. This one is a bargain I paid something like $800 for mine.
I believe the only upgrade was changing the grip from black to camouflage I prefer black.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sockrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 4:44pm
Sockrim View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi Harvester,
Yes it is the model before the current one. I have had it 2.5yrs but like in original post it’s my back up so have been fishing with another of these and can’t rave enough about the bite detection. As ARA pointed out they only changed the hand grip to camouflaged on the latest version. It’s in brand new condition as it’s been sitting in the rack all that time, so it’s a bargain of a purchase.