FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Covid 19 - fishing & anything related

Page  <1 153154155
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Schampy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 5:32pm
Schampy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I see Cindy is gonna get wheeled out again  a couple of times a week and preach the 10 commandments regarding C19. Jesus Christ.... what ya know.... theres an election coming up. No doubt we will be facing imminent death if we dont follow her advice.
 Shes  clearly hoping to re-gain some of the high ratings she enjoyed during the lockdown.  Hopefully the general public that are adults , that dont need to be talked to like they are 5 years old and can take care of themselves thankyou very much- will see this for what it really is.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 7:07pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2020/07/pm-jacinda-ardern-shuts-down-conspiracies-peddled-by-nz-public-party-s-billy-te-kahika.html

Wow, just wow.Shocked
2020, or should i say 1984....
All hail the supreme leader....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2020 at 1:23pm
whippersnappyr View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Fishy11 Fishy11 wrote:

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2020/07/pm-jacinda-ardern-shuts-down-conspiracies-peddled-by-nz-public-party-s-billy-te-kahika.html

Wow, just wow.Shocked
2020, or should i say 1984....
All hail the supreme leader....
It is news to you that the vast majority of people dismiss your easily falsifiable views? 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2020 at 1:42pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

What views? i didn't write the article.
I guess you're still a bit salty after what happened on the other threadLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2020 at 2:02pm
whippersnappyr View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Fishy11 Fishy11 wrote:

What views? i didn't write the article.
I guess you're still a bit salty after what happened on the other threadLOL
so your post meant .... ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2020 at 2:31pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

That we are headed toward an Orwellian clown worldLOL
One side is saying trust us, everything we do is based on statistics and science(despite there being numerous examples of that not being the case with this government and it's actions).
On the other side you have a group of people saying a whole heap of things are b.s and are conspiracies like it's going out of fashion.
Like a lot of things the truth probably lies somewhere in between. Being somewhat skeptical of the covid 19 origins and motives of a particular nation seems quite reasonable to me.
That doesn't then mean i share the same views as some person/group or agree with everything else they say.
The way you beat silly ideas and statements is with better ideas and counter arguments not saying "trust us" when you're a proven bulsh*tter like Jacinda.
Page  <1 153154155