Coral coast charters

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishinmad1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coral coast charters
    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 9:07pm
Fishinmad1 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi all I’m going to the Shang la ra on Saturday 5/10 for a week I’m keen to get a charter in while over there there will be 3 of us. Don’t want to share with anyone else as last time I went on one from the resort. Me a friend and an Aussie. I had first turn and scored a respectable Mahi-mahi, then the Aussie had a go and hooked onto a yellowfin and that was the end of our charter. As the soft [email protected]#k spent the rest of the charter fighting said fish with the reel on strike.
I just wanted to chuck him over the side.