Contact List

Page  <1 23456 35>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2003 at 10:57am
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I'd be keen on an outing sometime D. Sharing costs, cleaning etc is all good by me. Sharing catch is a good way IMO I don't do any diving so can't contribute cray wise but love chasing snapper and kingies and all the usual species.

Cheers
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2003 at 11:07am
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

D,

seeeeesh mate...you expect your crew to clean, contribute to costs and you are not willing to give us ALL your crayfish.....what a complete meanie!!

Will have pretty much a free calendar going into December, so by all means keep me in the loop!
I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fishnutz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2003 at 11:29am
fishnutz View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Absolutely !! I could just keep em all for myself but that would be greedy... Besides, people who aren't willing to contribute aren't true fishos (the kind who's hook you have to bait for them) and should stick to charter boats where the captain gets paid to look after them.

I have also organised a couple of West Coast (Raglan) trips during November and December (Mon 24th Nov. and Sat 13th Dec) which may have a few spots left (24th definetely does) so anyone who can take a Monday off and has this date free ? $100 per person incl. bait.

Would also be keen to get some other boats callsigns who are out and about so we can share info. on the day as to how different spots are going.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2003 at 11:41am
CanadianJohn View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

would love to fish the west coast D. monday 24th is the only monday i am working! but if theres a spot on the dec 13th trip i'm keen. cheers john

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2003 at 4:12pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

13th for me as well as I will be coming back from HoHoura on the 24th
just give me a but of warning please
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote beer &barney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 7:17am
beer &barney View Drop Down
New User
New User

Hi all,

We have just  moved up from central otago to blenihem,we have a 3.5 inflatable.Is there any one who can point us in the right dirrection to catch fish and crays.   cheers beer & barnie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lalandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2003 at 11:39am
lalandi View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

You have a wonderfull fishery right at your door step B&B. I would tow your boat up to French Pass. There is a fantastic Camping ground up that way and gives you access to some epic fish/dive possies.
So you're a feminist... How cute
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2004 at 6:12pm
Vig View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

umm
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blacky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2004 at 10:05am
Blacky View Drop Down
New User
New User

Hi  I would be into this idea as well. I have a Stabi 490 which I get out in as much as I can but it is usually by myself as I don't know that many fishers here. Parnell. Also it would be good to get out in the outer gulf in a bigger boat as the other half  is not keen on me going that far out by myself in mine. Count me in. It goes without saying that I would meet my share of costs.

Regards from Blacky

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2004 at 2:29pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Umm?

Hiya Blacky.

I hope to head on the Manukau to try and have a crack at these snapper again (ok try and catch a decent size one) and am on holiday too.... so next week if anyone is free during the week .... I'll post again when I get something sorted.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Richard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2004 at 2:49pm
Richard View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Isn't there anyone from Canterbury? I am getting jealous... i should move up North
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2004 at 3:08pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Hi Richard..... you don't wont to go fishing up here mate unless you like driving down Queen st with the road ripped up and bumps of around one meter to drive over and trying to find a parking in the middle of it plus guys driving at speed passed and around you makes for hard fishing...... thats why i head out to the open sea at least 20miles before even thinking of looking back..... i spend 3hrs just traveling.... 1 1/2 hrs on the road and 1 1/2hrs in the boat to get away from it........ you have it all mate im telling you stick to the peace and quite of your coast.... it may-ham here in the big smoke..... 
Thanks for everything you did for us Eric. may you rest in peace, You were one of the real legends of NZ recreational fishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2004 at 6:52pm
CanadianJohn View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

i've tuesday off this week and am thinking about heading out for a fish. anyone interested in getting out for a rockfish or maybe grabbing a charter let me know. cheers john

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ethanchuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2004 at 7:57am
ethanchuk View Drop Down
New User
New User

Good day all,

Quite the little community you got here and a great site.  Way to go to the organizers and participants.

Here's the scoop.  I'm a Canadian traveling to New Zealand April through June.  I can stumble around trying my luck (if it wan't for the bad I'd have none at all)...  or one of you fine folks might volunteer to help me out a bit.  I'm willing to help out with funds but can't afford the guiding costs.  Most importantly though, I have good contacts on the Vancouver Island (super salmon fishery), Saskatchewan (I don't suppose you have walley or pike there?) and best of all - I live on the Coast of the Arctic Ocean!!  Fishing for grayling, monster lake trout and even arctic char under a midnight sun anyone?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishful Thinking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2004 at 9:51am
Fishful Thinking View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Ethanchuk,

If a 1/2 - 1 days inshore sea fishing appeals let me know.  There is some good snapper (bream?) fishing at that time not far from Auckland. Small boat (15') stuff. Could organise something once you know your plans/movements. 

Central North Island river fishing can be good then, mostly rainbow's some browns. 4lb - 5lb typical. Not my scene but try a post on the fresh water thread as from what I've read here mostly salt water chat on this thread. I'm sure I could con a cousin of mine into a day off work in Taupo/Tongariro if it expanded his network of possible fishing adventures to include the beasties you've mentioned. Come to think of it, go there first, trout makes great bait.

Cheers,F.T.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2004 at 10:38am
Vig View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hi Ethanchuk,

tou'll find most freshwater stuff on that forum, but if you want a hand with some trophy trout in the Rotorua region PM me and I'll put you into the areas expert. No it won't cost you.

Cheers

Export Gold Match Fishing League SkySport1 9:30 Tuesdays
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2004 at 9:53pm
rono View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

im in  im in west auckland  but fish in the bay of islands .  game fishing. snapper or wot ever some times need crew 34 ft riv
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2004 at 7:10am
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Rono....

There are a few of us from West Aucks and sometimes catch up for a beer or two at a local bar......keen?

and I would be happy to help you out on that 34 Riv....just holla!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2004 at 8:29pm
rono View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

keen as let me no when and where
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2004 at 10:48pm
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

tomorrow night (Thursday) 7:30ish at Toby's Jug on South Titirangi Road......we are the smelly ones!

PM me if you intend to come and I will give you my cellphone #

Page  <1 23456 35>