FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cape Reinga off limits

Page  <1 23456 7>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 9:53am
taurangatroutmaster View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum


Joined: 10 Mar 2012
Location: west auck
Status: Offline
Points: 1062
Whippersnapper of course the mainstream media will try discredit it. It's been hidden for so long they won't just let the cat out of the bag because they have been exposed. They try discredit it. Have u even watched the doco and decided this yourself? Or are u saying it's not true because your lying mainstream media told u so? Also Wikipedia is a terrible source of information
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 12:14pm
whippersnappyr View Drop Down
Gold
Gold


Joined: 14 Aug 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 870
Originally posted by taurangatroutmaster taurangatroutmaster wrote:

Whippersnapper of course the mainstream media will try discredit it. It's been hidden for so long they won't just let the cat out of the bag because they have been exposed. They try discredit it. Have u even watched the doco and decided this yourself? Or are u saying it's not true because your lying mainstream media told u so? Also Wikipedia is a terrible source of information

You really would be well served to apply your scepticism reserved for The disciplines of science, logic and probability to the fictions so readily spout without a critical thought.

What’s more likely?

The mainstream media are in on the coverup that a white man was first to NZ

OR

You can’t actually tell the eye and hair colour from a skull (who would have thought?)
The pathologist from Edinburgh that makes the claims you readily accept doesn’t exist (because no-one can find him including university where He apparently works)

I am noticing that those who support conspiracy theories also seem to promote racist lies like this one. 
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 12:43pm
taurangatroutmaster View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum


Joined: 10 Mar 2012
Location: west auck
Status: Offline
Points: 1062
Whippersnapper considering the mainstream media and the govt are run by the same people of course they will lie. Their world would come tumbling down if this was accepted as the truth by general society. There's heaps more evidence than just that skull.if it was just the skull then that wouldn't b enough evidence. Have you actually watched the doco or have u written it off as false because your trusted mainstream media told u so?
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 1:07pm
whippersnappyr View Drop Down
Gold
Gold


Joined: 14 Aug 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 870
Originally posted by taurangatroutmaster taurangatroutmaster wrote:

Whippersnapper considering the mainstream media and the govt are run by the same people of course they will lie. Their world would come tumbling down if this was accepted as the truth by general society. There's heaps more evidence than just that skull.if it was just the skull then that wouldn't b enough evidence. Have you actually watched the doco or have u written it off as false because your trusted mainstream media told u so?

Why don’t you answer the challenge?

Why do you believe that a skull tells you someone’s eye and hair colour?.

Why do you believe in the second hand claims of a pathologist who doesn’t seem to exist and has never been interviewed, come forward or even been identified 


You can make as many wild Claims as you like but when you state things that are just ludicrous on their face you just make a fool of yourself
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 1:08pm
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum
Avatar

Joined: 29 Jan 2011
Location: Waiuku goodness
Status: Offline
Points: 2682
Personally,I think melanesians got to new Zealand first,or possibly even south Americans. Ancient carvings have been found that are totally different to Maori carvings. Also the adze that was found next to a trunk that had clearly been cut in Albert park,it was estimate to have been there for over a thousand years based on the strata it was found in. Also the braided hair that used to be on display at the Auckland museum,found in caves in the waitakere ranges was odd,it was red in colour. South Americans obviously sailed the Pacific,that's how the Maori ended up with kumara,which is from SA,they also call it the same name in india,they possibly made it to India aswell. But that's off topic. Carry on.
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 1:20pm
taurangatroutmaster View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum


Joined: 10 Mar 2012
Location: west auck
Status: Offline
Points: 1062
Not off topic fish feeder. Most of what you just said is in that doco.

Whippersnapper I've never claimed anything about the skull you talk of. Watch the doco everything u need to know is there
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote corosanta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 1:44pm
corosanta View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum
Avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2006
Location: Mangonui
Status: Offline
Points: 1940
Stuff this again, I'm out. Bye!

Sitndrinkntalknbullman
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 2:44pm
whippersnappyr View Drop Down
Gold
Gold


Joined: 14 Aug 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 870
Originally posted by taurangatroutmaster taurangatroutmaster wrote:

Not off topic fish feeder. Most of what you just said is in that doco.

Whippersnapper I've never claimed anything about the skull you talk of. Watch the doco everything u need to know is there

You are too funny.

I did listen to the 18 minute Mediawatch segment on it.  The only actual academics who are referred to in the work of fiction (its not a doco) Lisa Smith and Richard Holdaway have said there is nothing in their work that supports the argument made in the film and even wrote to the film makers to try and explain how they misused it.

Just listening to the director Peter Marsh talk its hard not to burst out laughing. 

Interviewer: "You claim that a digger driver said he called Auckland museum and they said just carry on digging, there's nothing we can do"

Marsh: "Yes, Yes"

Interviewer: "Did you try and verify that with Auckland museum?"

Marsh: "No we didn't. But we know they wouldn't have admitted it even if they did. A reputable museum like that they're not going to admit there is something shonky going on. You know, what's the point"

You can't make this stuff up ..... oh hold on, you can LOL
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 3:25pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum
Avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2003
Location: PNG
Status: Offline
Points: 2172
whippersnapper your posts make me laugh. wow closed mind denying science, trump supporter profile .... no one can put a peg in the ground cause no one knows for sure either way. 

I Personally believe early Maori whom had no agenda but to speak what they know. Saying no other races were here before them makes them liars
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 3:47pm
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum
Avatar

Joined: 29 Jan 2011
Location: Waiuku goodness
Status: Offline
Points: 2682
But...but...NZ was the last landmass to ever be discovered ...in the 14th century....or the 10th.... depending on who you listen to. Koru pa in taranaki has a plaque that states it was occupied in the 900s....but the Maori didn't arrive till the? We don't know is bang on. It's our history but things have been quibbled and hidden to suit an agenda,who's agenda? I don't know. There's alot if info that doesn't add up. Waipoa forest under embargo till 2063? I could go on but there is no point.
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 4:31pm
taurangatroutmaster View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum


Joined: 10 Mar 2012
Location: west auck
Status: Offline
Points: 1062
Whippersnapper so you listen to the people debunking the doco without watching it yourself. That's very closed minded. If u did watch it you would see pretty hard to argue with proof. As fish feeder said The waipoua forest has ancient stone structures, buildings and walls and the govt stopped anyone looking at the documents relating to it til 2063. There's Maori with oral stories that talk of redhead people here before them. The redhead genealogy has been traced. If u want to know more tho u will have to watch the doco.
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 4:40pm
whippersnappyr View Drop Down
Gold
Gold


Joined: 14 Aug 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 870
Well it got removed from TVNZ on demand. Just proves there is something to hide right TTM? Why are they trying to suppress the truth?
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 4:52pm
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum
Avatar

Joined: 29 Jan 2011
Location: Waiuku goodness
Status: Offline
Points: 2682
Deflection with more deflection.....what's your thoughts on why it was removed,and the embargo on waipoa forest? And the plaque at koru pa,how was that built,and manned if they weren't here,and if they were,what were they defending against? Try throwing your opinion out instead of parroting the official narrative.
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 4:56pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum
Avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2003
Location: PNG
Status: Offline
Points: 2172
officially nz fisheries is sustainable, to say its not and the commercial sector are looking after all our interests is a conspiracy theory so can’t be true....hmmmm
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 5:00pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum
Avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2003
Location: PNG
Status: Offline
Points: 2172
officially nz fisheries is sustainable, to say its not and the commercial sector aren’t looking after all our interests is a conspiracy theory so can’t be true....hmmmm

It’s good to talk about and research. Normally a topic I save for slow fishing days, just missing a rod and the smell of bait and petrol.
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 5:36pm
whippersnappyr View Drop Down
Gold
Gold


Joined: 14 Aug 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 870
Originally posted by fish-feeder fish-feeder wrote:

Deflection with more deflection.....what's your thoughts on why it was removed,and the embargo on waipoa forest? And the plaque at koru pa,how was that built,and manned if they weren't here,and if they were,what were they defending against? Try throwing your opinion out instead of parroting the official narrative.

What are you talking about tiger?  You and your cronies are the ones advocating 7 foot tall Celts etc.. The obligation is on you to provide the evidence.

All I'm saying (and I'd never heard of any of this before today) is that a quick search shows that its advocated by a bunch of amateurs occasionally quoting experts who openly complain that their work has been misused. And thats before you have think about how likely NZ was settled by Europeans 60,000 years ago!

I googled embargo on waipoa forest and can't find any mention of it other than your friends saying there is one.  That isn't evidence. A website that obviously perpetuates this myth celticnz includes a letter from National Archives providing the very information that you say is embargoed.  Yet somehow they conclude this proves a conspiracy.


Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 5:48pm
taurangatroutmaster View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum


Joined: 10 Mar 2012
Location: west auck
Status: Offline
Points: 1062
The doco is on YouTube. If you genuinely are interested watch it with an open mind then research it for yourself. I know after some of the things I've said you will take what I say with a grain of salt but everyone I know who has watched it has found it pretty hard to argue with the evidence presented. Of course it was removed by TVNZ they are the very people keeping this under wraps. Mainstream media and govt are run by the same people
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 5:58pm
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum
Avatar

Joined: 29 Jan 2011
Location: Waiuku goodness
Status: Offline
Points: 2682
Originally posted by whippersnappyr whippersnappyr wrote:

Originally posted by fish-feeder fish-feeder wrote:

Deflection with more deflection.....what's your thoughts on why it was removed,and the embargo on waipoa forest? And the plaque at koru pa,how was that built,and manned if they weren't here,and if they were,what were they defending against? Try throwing your opinion out instead of parroting the official narrative.


What are you talking about tiger?  You and your cronies are the ones advocating 7 foot tall Celts etc.. The obligation is on you to provide the evidence.

All I'm saying (and I'd never heard of any of this before today) is that a quick search shows that its advocated by a bunch of amateurs occasionally quoting experts who openly complain that their work has been misused. And thats before you have think about how likely NZ was settled by Europeans 60,000 years ago!

I googled embargo on waipoa forest and can't find any mention of it other than your friends saying there is one.  That isn't evidence. A website that obviously perpetuates this myth celticnz includes a letter from National Archives providing the very information that you say is embargoed.  Yet somehow they conclude this proves a conspiracy.



And more deflection,where did I say Celts were here first lol. You should have been a lawyer man,your talent for putting words in others mouths is wasted. The embargo is fact. It was.put in place by DOC.
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 5:59pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum
Avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2003
Location: PNG
Status: Offline
Points: 2172
this is some info on the adze found that is thousands of years old in nz. 

It’s ok, 35 years ago before I had researched I thought anything other gov spin couldn’t be true. It took me years to change my view. After only hearing about it for one day I understand a bit more your position.

I like the way you challenge and ask questions too that’s how I learnt more. I don’t listen blindly either but question and study.

The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 6:11pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum
Avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2003
Location: PNG
Status: Offline
Points: 2172
articles on the stone village in Waipoua includes detail on their investigation results not to be released till 2063. People asked why and were told we can’t tell you... so people still ask why

The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Back to Top
Page  <1 23456 7>
Forum Jump
Forum Permissions View Drop Down


This page was generated in 0.105 seconds.