Buy, sell, exchange..

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buy, sell, exchange..
    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 8:26pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Used & second hand freshwater gear only.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HareNcopA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 8:48pm
HareNcopA View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Ill kick it off

Okuma SLV Spare Spool 5/6 - prespooled with backing. As new condition.

$35 + Freight

Behind every good fisherman is a lonely woman
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 8:24am
Legacy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hanak 4 in 1 Alpen Nymph rod SOLD

Multi length 9’6”,10’,10’6”,11’ euro nymphing rod , well used but in top condition , sold
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 8:28am
Legacy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Removed
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 9:19am
Legacy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Simms roll top hip bag
Waterproof in mint condition, used for one trip and didn’t really like using a hip pack !
SOLD

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HareNcopA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 1:38pm
HareNcopA View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

PMd re Hip Pack
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 2:18pm
Legacy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Replied
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 1:51pm
Legacy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Scott G series 5wt SOLD
GS905/4
Mint condition 9’5wt , latest G series , awesome medium action rod

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HareNcopA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 12:42pm
HareNcopA View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Would we be able to sticky the top post and add trusted traders to it?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fraser Hocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 9:22am
Fraser Hocks View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Good price on that G series.  Id grab it myself, If I didn't own one already (as well as some other models in the G series Embarrassed )
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 1:21pm
Legacy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Fraser Hocks Fraser Hocks wrote:

Good price on that G series.  Id grab it myself, If I didn't own one already (as well as some other models in the G series Embarrassed )

Yep, thanks, it’s a really good price but it’s hard to sell anything fresh water related . The rods mint but my go to rod for that sort of action is the swift glass 580 and I can’t see a situation when I’d use the g and not the swift.
Really enjoying the action of the swift but it was the g series and the g2s before it that convinced me slower is better for short casts, roll casts etc
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fraser Hocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 2:26pm
Fraser Hocks View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yea iv also got a few of Swift rods.  Have to say, I love having options, so keep all.  The 9' 5# G2 is my go to for the bigger spring creeks around here, and the 8'6 4# for smaller creeks.     Not to worry, it will make someone very happy im sure! 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 2:57pm
Legacy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Two oversized trout reels for sale !

Will put them in the general buy,sell& exchange forum .
But as the Hatch 7 would be a good big trout river reel-Sold
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote O'Neill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2019 at 3:41pm
O'Neill View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Gear going on this page over the weekend and I'll throw in some free gear also with some sales.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jamesdaulton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 6:34am
jamesdaulton View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Posted in the buy sell and exchange - go there for photos

G Loomis NRX 9'8w 4 pc 

This rod is brand new never used (mint) and was a replacement from my previous G.Loomis’ through their "Xpeditor Service where you pay 1/3 of the cost of the original rod as a replacement.

Retail is around $1195 depending on what retailer you purchase from. 4 piece rod comes with bag and aluminium tube. Read the reviews on line. This rod is excellent and top end.

Asking $850

Also Have for sale  Shimano Biocraft 7/8+ spare spool

Spare spool has some corrosion on rim but doesn’t affect performance. Both have line – but need replacing due to lack of use.

Asking $150.

PM if interested and I can send better photo's

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HareNcopA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 8:22pm
HareNcopA View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

TFO BVK 9ft #5 Fly Rod - $200

Lovely fast action light weight rod. Cork is a little rough but I dont think the TFO cork is the best from the get go.

Pick up in Hamilton or $10 freight

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote O'Neill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 2:43pm
O'Neill View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

My extensive fly tying gear and items are up for sale. The pictures tell a thousand words, some of the hook packets do have all varying numbers of hooks and or beads but this is an large collection of materials and tools and yes the two vices are what they appear to be and although is some wear on the jaws the mecanisms of both are still excellent.
More pics of hook packets to come. Sorry not prepared to break it up as the price is I believe an excellent one.
$350 or near offer. Plus postage or collect.
Sorry picture files will not attach but if you are genuine I will email to you if you PM me your email.
The items are on Trade Me with photos in the fly tying section.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote O'Neill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 1:48pm
O'Neill View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

The fly tying materials are now SOLD. Next up will be a number of Lamson fly reels with spare spools and fitted with backing and different RIO lines (top end ones). PM me your email if interested and Ill send pics and details during the week.
Looking for $200 per reel and spare spool $100 both with lines.Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HareNcopA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 8:23am
HareNcopA View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

SOLD

Lamson Konic 2 Fly Reel with Rio Grand WF4F Fly Line - in near new condition (reel and line) - $200 + Freight

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HareNcopA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 8:25am
HareNcopA View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Fishpond Rod Tube - save taking multiple tubes with you on trips. Good condition - small wear on ends.

$100 + Freight

Page  12>